Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Right now in GMS assassinate is 600% damage, right?

Well, 560%*1.5= 840%. Way stronger. And even with the new formula; right now my CB is lvl 90; his range is 951~1613(lol); his new range is 1518~2168. He is being buffed in nearly every way possible right now. Are you just angry shads aren't going to be unfairly good?

2. Default

wow, the warrior classes are truly savage now. someone asked if people should re-arrange their builds accordin to the paladin's +2 skill, and i say no to that. if anything, i've learned that if any of your plans are contingent on another person in maplestory, those plans will fail. you simply cannot count on another person being there for you, so, to leave all your skills at 8/18/28, is really shortsighted in my opinion.

MM own, but that's kinda lame BM's get the 'no monster w.def' attack also.

shads, i'm pretty upset SS gets nerfed just because NL's have too much avoid. fuggin NL's, take their SS back down to 30% and stop screwing up the positive aspects shads actually have. we are melee fighters, not ranged, we should not have the same shifter avoid.
    i know nexon is racking their brain and simply don't know what to do with us, but the simple fix is to just make our attacks slightly faster with a small % increase in damage. all this back and forth stuff is annoying. greed should really increase drops 20% in my opinion, unless monster's meso drops are going to be much higher as well. at any rate, we are the bandits of the game, we should have a +% item droprate since NL's also have taunt. we are treasure hunters!

and i really encourage everyone that is playing in tespia and can leave direct feedback about it to nexon korea, insist that they release the reverse shields. it drives me crazy they include timeless shields, but not reverse.

3. Default

YEEEEE lolaneer pgrades :D

unfortunately they keep adding to early jobs and i won't be able to max them =(

Disappointed with bowmaster "upgrades" =(

4. Default

Thinking about it, Flash Jump is really going to make Typhon training a breeze. No more crowding into a corner and praying that if they hit you off you'll be able to assualter back on...

5. Default

as a lvl 200 buc/viper, I think csb is next to completely useless.
    the only skills of regular usage at lvl 200 are sxform, barrage, ds, demo.
    snatch is next to useless currently since regardless of using snatch + ds or ds+ds, practically every mob (except neo tokyo mobs) dies. only used to move bosses around to kill other players.

so infighting mastery = meh.

as for energy charge, just get rid of it and give us active stance skill 90%.
    energy orb = next to useless, the speed as it is currently is weak and due to the mastery currently (like 50%) I barely ever touch my max dmg of 9x k with it. maybe if they changed its speed to make it spammable(since ds is more spammable)
    , + increase its range to be able to all body parts of HT at the same time like an AOE /all hands of zak , otherwise, no one will use it instead of dragonstrike.
    personally though, make it a summons. like beholder (passive buffs), OR like mage summons/captain summons.

~~~
    paladin +2 skill is useful for giving any party in HT without mw30 a mw22 (since nearly every one has it by now)

~~~
    also would like to point out that any reasoning that implies (suffering in earlier job stages) = justification for over powerness and its converse (easy early job stages ) = justification for a sucky 4th job dps is totally wrong.
    you need to consider that quite a lot of people hit lvl 200 really fast. (eg; maplesea 17 days for first lvl 200 evan.) and there were so many lvl 120 knights of cygnus after just 1 day. considering that you can PQ all the way past lvl 120 now, i think its fair to say that PQ is the great leveler for exp gains, it forms the bare minimum exp anyone should be gaining/hr (with exception of permanent islanders)
    to put in persective, you barely spend anytime in 1st to 3rd job and eternity in 4th job. so why should your "speed' in your 1st to 3rd job punish/reward you in 4th job.

everyone should have a part to play in bossing in 4th job and be NEEDED.
    for mages, they really ought to give them a party skill if they aren't being boosted to match heros/nl/etc after the rebalance.
    personally i would prefer (antidispel shell/anti magic shell. something to cancel out everything else that holyshield doesn't like such as stun, zombiefy, confusion,pot lock and dispel)

~~
    and they ought to make bishops holy archmages , change the skill set and retain hs with changes and be done with it.
    a) skill to convert mob to holy weak, bosses to neutral
    b) AR becomes a mobbing skill or AOE skill, somewhere around 20% less than para/cl
    c) holy symbol will be a partyskill only, if you have no party members that are gaining exp as well,then holysymbol will grant no exp bonus
    etc
    ~~

6. Default

Advanced Charge Blow now only has a 70% chance to keep charge at maxed level.
    WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT.

7. Default

Wow, Ultimate Strafe is just too awesome. I'm expecting the next patch to nerf the skill or introduce a new skill for BMs.

8. Default

no. the charge is still kept at 100% at max level.

just the mastery increase to 70%

this mean that at 2nd job, mastery is 50%. with AC'B, it become 70% (temporary)

why temp, cos from what i understand, not applied to blast.

9. Default

The skill variables call it "mastery", not keeping a charge.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Not the case because mobs have higher HP.

I disagree completely. CSB is THE S'HIT on flat maps now.

11. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

SoOOOOOOOoOOOOoOOOoOO much win my pants cannot contain!!!!!

THEY MASSIVELY BUFFED Dual Blade?!?!?

Shockwave delay reduced a_@

Better yet, Dragon Strike delay reduced

12. Default

So it's 100% charge keep at max? And what is the 600ms delay comparable to?

13. Default

I wouldnt bet on that, since they already have introduced 2 new skills: Vengeance and Marksmanship. Although vengeance is just another Dragon Pulse/ Dragon breathe, and that Binding is utterly useless. O_O

14. Default

Why did they give Blizzard extra DoT over Meteo (205 v 200)? Combined with the fact my I/Ls 1v1 single neutral damage per second now exceeds 200k, F/Ps had better be getting something to help them out in the 1v1 department. Shadowers changes are hopelessly awesome, I think they're overcompensating for their previous balancing failures, not that I'm complaining.

15. Default

as for csb, I can't say. cos I never used it on training. i leeched anegos and samurais past the 3rd job hell stage.

what does snatch do that 2 ds doesn't do?
    right now snatch merely pulls the mobs to you + next hit = crit. which is practically what 2 hits of dragonstrike does anyway (or will do in future with stun mastery and passive crit).

I mean consider training in future, what are the first few skills you will max? I bet its still going to be ds, barrage demo sxform, snatch will be at least past 15x 16x

the new snatch = stuns , grants next hits +25% crit rate due to stun mastery
    so we need to know if 2x ds + passive crit will out dmg (1x snatch + 1x ds+25% crit rate increase) to 2hit ko the mob . the spammability of ds is quite unknown at the moment, imaging if it were sharkwaves speed.

16. Default

Hm
    after seeing the Resistance image, my though of Mechanic being resistance my not be true. :(

17. Default

we could easily max the 10 sp skill that increase our damage passivly by 15% What i'm thinking is: 1 booster, 1 barrage, 1 ds (1 TL too) into DS and the 10 sp skill. which then moves into barrage and booster to 11 (assuming it does the same thing). demo + Strans after.

18. Default

yes, i noe.

i had said, this ver.322 is not as good for the shad as compared to v.er321.

i will prefer a 610% assasinate over the additional 10% buff in SP.

19. Default

Booster

20. Default

i had stated my point, ver. 321, it was 610%, now ver.322, it is 560%.

as i had stated in the thread of ver.321, the bigger numbers we are seeing now MAYBE juz an illiusion coz the mobs got beefed up alot more.
    dropping assasinate to 560% from 610% isnt helping to close the diff on the gap.