Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I dunno. I wanted to have ~18k by 200 and this isn't really helping my case. How much HP are you gaining per level?

2. Default

let me put it this way: crit ring is generally good for all classes. It is assumed that any bossing will have some sort of crit buff, be it SE or Throns. As such, crit ring >> other rings.

3. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Think of Meditation as the magical form of Rage. For example, a class with 140 MATK before Meditate has a 1.4 multiplier at the end of the formula, and a 1.6 afterwards. I did some calculations with it on SW, and it definitely helps a lot. Like buffing a max range of 5,054 to 5,837 iirc the numbers correctly.

4. Default

Just thought of Purple Capes, which have a lot more attack then Pink ones. This could be very good for us. And the high level elemental staffs finally have a use...

5. Default

If M.Att is so important again, maybe even Bishops will resort to Elemental Wands/Staves again.

6. Default

I can't see any amount of m-attack's value in a calculation compensating for having the end result dropped down to 75%.

It'd have to be a huge increase, point over point.

7. Default

Level 163 staff has 178 MATK, 2 INT, 1 LUK and requires 160 LUK

Doomsday staff has 118 MATK, +80 HP and requires 80 LUK

178 * 0.75 = 133.5 which is a net gain over the doomsday. You'd have to scroll a very good doomsday to make up for it. Also, elemental wands/staves are much more common and can be scrolled better. Furthermore, higher level items like these staves get better bonuses from potential system, including +% INT/damR at 12 versus 9 for the doomsday. Don't forget that you'll likely have to put stuff in LUK anyway to get accuracy.

So, the real question is, why would bishops not go for an elemental staff even with the disadvantage?

8. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Bishops with ele staffs, oh lawdy.

9. Default

I was actually thinking of the 130s since we're uncertain still how the stats will be handled for all the luckless bishops.
    If everyone is driven high luck by this then yes, I can see where that would be possible but do not like it.