Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
  1. Default

steal applied twice is incredible (40% + 40%), but venom applied twice is just gluttonous.

2. Default

Lol why? Venom is pretty useless. You should be able to kill stuff fast enough before venom even makes a notable difference.
    Btw, lol at the top of the thread 'Translate to English'.

3. Default

i dunno if you noticed but monsters got huge level/def/HP increases in this patch as well. you can see vids of shads rasping 36k+ damage each second with venom from the current GMS. the double application my venoml as it is, just level 3, would be 32% x 2, and can tick over 11k damage off monsters. it adds up, and makes trainig with taunt extremely effective.

4. Default

yes, but the mob did get beef up by quite alot. thus making the buff received by shadowers significantly lower den wad the illusion presented by the new dmg %.

5. Default

yes, hence the reason i said they only got buffed up abit.

from this video we can see that the shadower (lvl 123) deal around 42k dmg with Boomerang Step.

and in this video we can see that the hero deal around 20k damage with Brave Slash.
    we still havent add in other factors such as mob lvl, skill lvl, eqs, stat, etc etc.

but i think shadower will survive just fine after the revamp.

6. Default

On an almost unrelated thing... Why does this thread have a ghost page? Gets annoying.

7. Default

I don't see one. It may only occur when you're set to a specific threads per page.

8. Default

I tried it with all settings for posts per page; in fact, at lower posts/page, there are multiple ghost threads.
    Maybe it's because of someone having their posts deleted or some such? (I'm thinking of that jhk guy, not sure what happened to him)

9. Default

Ah. That has to be it. You get ghost pages from the mis-count where he was but I wouldn't because he's still there for me.

10. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

This answer is for everyone thinking bosses will be ridiculously easy come this patch:

PDRate/MDRates. A new passive stat was added for all mobs that reduces ALL damage by a set multiplier, calculated after all damage formula calculations are finished. Fiel posted the tables in the Crit thread in General MapleStory on the first few pages, but the general rule of thumb pertinent to THIS discussion is that all bosses have a PD/MDRate of 25.

Which means all damage is reduced by 25% at bosses. When we're only doing 75% of what we actually can, the system truly helps buffer the boosts we're getting from probability scrolling, formula, and skill changes.

11. Default

So does this mean lolcygnus knights will be even more screwed than they already are? They were already getting the shaft because of the vs mob lvl reduction.

12. Default

I would think so. I never saw ANY Cygnus do well in bossing anyway. But this leads me to my question, with all the new buffs and everything I've noticed my Evan is AMAZINGLY Strong with 1v1 damage. After this rebalanced will they be able to boss more efficiently or just be screwed?

13. Default

random thought: wth do these changes mean for HP warriors who do it for the lulz?

14. Default

Umm... Nothing really? All warriors get a +20% HP increase. Unless your HP is 30k before the big patch, you'll get a nice boost.

15. Default

HP and MP limit cap 32767?

16. Default

Is it? O_o That's... an odd number. I knew about that with p. servers, but I've never seen that limit in place. I've always seen it at 30,000. I'm pretty sure that limit has not been raised.

17. Default

I imagine the cap'll still be 30k. That number is the highest value a signed short can be (which is what I assume HP is)

18. Default

I don't see why it wouldn't still be 30,000. I imagine they'll probably do some kind of HP/MP recalculation when the patch goes live, though.

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I'm pretty sure the ImHP skill doesn't just flat out increase HP by 20%.