Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
  1. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: ixSheng
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Nightlord
    Guild: Regulate

Yeah we have crits but the % is little to none o.0 and I don't see how you can compare the two but meh w/e.

So i've been told ^^*.

Peoples hate for our class clouds most of their common sensual judgement when it comes to this type of stuff...

And Shadowers don't? BF is definately a very popular training tool.. They don't need to attend female boss because they have the nigguhyeti.
    if anything shadowers have it better seeing as theres what? 10x more bf spawning for 1.3m less exp per kill, I'd say you have nothing to complain about.

2. Default

You said you don't like seeing yellow numbers... Crit's numbers are red... even if the % isn't so massive it's 50k higher dmg than the rest of your stars...

And Mages are QQ'ing about their loss of Gen/Bliz/Meteo when they still have it, but just can't spam... I see a pattern in all the QQ...

3. Default

Hey Fiel,
    According to the updated Data (that you've provided) from [KOR] Skill revamp thread. It's a WATK bonus INCREASED from 11 to 30

Link: http://www.southperry.net/showthread...l=1#post468374

My other comments:
    1) I welcome the Dodge skill, and perhaps the better way is to imbue/ infuse Dodge + Thrust 2gether instead of a seperate skill.
    2) Why the hell is there a need for a newer skill that knocks back mobs? When there's no more "min distance for range" class? Dragon breath aka Dragon pulse, the newer 4th job knock back and PKB are all so worthless when there's no nid for distance.
    3) Replace the newer skill with something like Stance or something that improves the cric % chances.
    4) Is there a way to find out how Mortal Blows work? is it still only for mobs only? or does it work on bosses too? Works with hurricane (highly doubt if it would)?

4. Won't Be Coming Back

I know the difference between the two o.0 50k higher? I was informed crit damage was nerfed to 10% rather than 200% damage.. Confirm pls? Also how exactly is me complaining because the crit numbers appeal to me the same as mages Q.Qing because they can't legit bot and watch tv anymore(sorry this just doesn't register for me).

5. Default

it maybe hard to find 1, the point here is, u can use it to train if u find 1.
    a bandit can onli run away from it if he finds 1.

6. Helium Atom
    IGN: FingerCramps
    Level: 124
    Job: Aran
    Alliance: DCallTrashTalkers

Varies from server to server.

Our guild pretty much runs the parlor and BF :l

7. Default

The thread you posted is from KMST 1.2.318. These updates are as of 1.2.321, I believe.

8. Default

Shouldn't Improved Fundamentals be an increase to Arrow Blow, not Arrow Bomb and Iron Arrow?

And holy pineapple, it's like I'm really on basilmarket.

9. Won't Be Coming Back

So go bigfoot? If we step into bigfoot territory we have warriors thinking they run the place with their fancy rush skill.

10. Default

I'm talking about currently. Saw a Night Lord hit 56k with one star while his others were hitting 4-5k. I never said you and mages were the same, I said you're "Like" them. As in there is a slight, but not exact, relation that can be drawn between the two situations...

Bandits can't even take a hit from BF without a PG mule. >.<

11. Default

That's actually impossible. If he's doing 5k with his non-critical stars, the highest he could possibly do with a critical star is 13k.

12. Default

To all of the people complain that Shadowers got Flash Jump and Shadow Partner and want something in return from us Shadowers...

You can have this one. : )

13. Default

ya basically thanks to the fob squad, same pomegranate happened when 4th job came. If it's anything like last time It'll be like this for weeks lol

14. Default

No you're wrong, look at the "last edited" by fiel, the timing was today. And read the header notes, it's been updated to 1.2.321

15. Helium Atom
    IGN: FingerCramps
    Level: 124
    Job: Aran
    Alliance: DCallTrashTalkers

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't mages QQ about their ultimate CD's because it reduces training speed by like, half? It also makes them have to actually work and move around the map frequently to level. That has always been the way nightlords train (moving around to kill monsters around the whole map, excluding newts obviously) and crits make that much more entertaining and easy.

16. Default

LOL, thatz an epic >_<

i burst out laughing upon seeing ur post.

17. Won't Be Coming Back

Ohhh currently, well uhh I think many of the users who play NL's or any passive critical having class enjoy the crit damage.. Now the crit damage will barely be any different from the non-crit damage.. Idk i find it quite boring seeing near the same numbers all the time.. Atleast as it is now the numbers vary a lot. And uhhh ok...... for the mage thing? I guess...?

Say what? come again? I does not compute..? You mean HB mule? Also i've seen TONS TONS TONS TONSSSSSSSSSSS of shadowers tank bf hit thanx to meso guard so idk wutchu talkin bout willis.

LOLOL oh you kind and generous Shadower, how can NL's ever repay you D:

18. Default

I wasn't trying to draw a parrallelism here... but my point has been missed. Nevermind.

19. Default

How can they be fresh off the boat when they haven't even boarded a boat?