Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Why shouldn't it be compatable with SP? I mean, Triple Throw does more damage than L7 and it's already a really nice skill so it shouldn't be compatible with SP at all. Also, think for a minute: Why should a second job skill be stronger than a 4th job skill?

2. Default

NL's hav dominated as the main atker for most boss fight for long enough, it is high time for them to share the limelight, especially with their counterpart who had been seduce mule in HT risking their precious exp while NL bask in the glory of getting the main %.

although shaodwers's dps may not be as good but definately they shldnt be juz taken as a seduce mule.

3. Default

Din't you NLs get a serious TT boost and a MASSIVE Avenger boost? Lolsins, always wanting more...

4. Default

sure we are good bossers, ever try training....with you lolSE-less dmg. Thats seriously fun. All they need to do is give like NLs meso guard and i would be ok with that :D Or atleast a new skill or boast to TT. I like being the highest dps class :D other then lolsairs...which are broken now.

5. Default

I get what you're saying, but B-Step and Assassinate don't seem like the type of skill to work with SP because they have delays built-in. Then again, I haven't really focused much on DB's skills, so they could have attack skills with delay that works with Mirror Image.

6. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: ixSheng
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Nightlord
    Guild: Regulate

No worries, I agree many of the people on this forum are stuck up and their e-penors shine brighter than their brains.

So what? now you guys got fj too o.0 adding 10% to a skill vs adding a completely different skill that is foreign to the class.. You can't even compare those two..

Both TT and L7 are 150% TT out dmg's because of 2 extra stars o.0

NL's put just as much effort into their chars as the rest of the cast in maple. Why the hell should they be shafted just because nexon didn't balance the classes correctly? At this point your argument is more about your hatred towards a single class than balane. Sairs out damage NL's and yet people are still crying that NL's are the OP class? To be honest I have NEVER ONCE heard someone cry that sairs are OP. Sairs don't even have to rely on another class to do their crazy damage, and NL's are over powered? Seriously you people need to get off your "All NL's are 1337 13 yr old dexless narutards" it's getting damn old. I'm all for balancing classes but shafting others because they happened to get the longer end of the stick in the beginning isn't right. Shadowers with all respect is the best class to do the job and will remain the best class to get the job done. Sure it isn't right that none were taken as attackers but someone is going to have to be sed mule either way and chances are a shadower will end up having to do so. Lastly yeah it's cool NL's did a lot of the attacking but are you forgetting that the % isn't really what they're complaining about, it's the fact that they want to get in on the action.. If it was % they were complaining about they have no complaining to do, being the 2nd fastest training class not good enough (after magicians).

Oh SHIT TT got higher BOSSIN' TIME!, oh wait.. where mah crits @?

LOVE the way you thinking man, i was thinking the same thing. Meso guard would be a pretty awesome addition to NL's. And yeah a new skill would have been nice... Sadly all they could think of is a better shadow claw..

7. Default

Triple throw has 260% damage now i think o_O

8. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

If you feel that way you don't have to come to this forum. Other people do these extractions too. It's not wise on your part to insult most of the people on this forum.

So I'll reiterate what I said earlier... leave the personal attacks out of this thread and forum in general. You obviously have something to discuss in regards to the skill balances... leave the discussion at that.

------------------------

@fiel: Would you know if Tempest was changed so that it actually deals damage to ice resistant (not immune) bosses?

As it is right now, Dodo (Who resists ice, but is not immune... went there on my aran) doesn't take any damage at all from tempest. I used tempest twice on it and it's hp bar didn't even twinge slightly.

9. Default

Heh, I see mages from each side want what was originally advertised =D
    F/Ps want their single target goodness and I/L want their mob controlling capabilities. I think in the same way.

10. Won't Be Coming Back

Pretty good example as to what i was speaking of right here. Who the hell are you to tell me such a statement? I already do not post on this forum very often. Also if you read i said many not most, and not wise? LOL the fk? what exactly do you think any of them can do to me? flame me? go ahead see how far it gets you. I directed that statement at no one. Maybe you should stay out of what does not concern you.

11. Default

They're still there... they're just not what defines your class anymore. Killing without crits is more reliable anyways, you should try it sometime.

12. Default

den hav u ever tried training as a bandit?
    NL get good exp by bossing, how often do u see bandits attending female boss fight for the exp?
    NLs had used the female boss as training tool. fancy u try to train a bandit doing the same.

as for myself, i hav both sin and bandit chars, i noe the diff in their training.
    i noe how imba NLs are and how the game had preferred NLs over bandits.

i had personally preferred bandit for the skill required in handling them.

13. Default

I don't want Shadow Partner. I don't want Flash Jump.
    Are all thief-based classes required to have these now?

Just boost the attacking skills by 40%.
    Last edited by Biotype; 2010-06-24 at 04:03 PM. Reason: They're both Shadow, OK?

14. Default

Whaaaaa~?

15. Default

hmm... that sounds..... great!

i second it~!

16. Won't Be Coming Back

I understand that but i think that's what i liked.. i hate the yellow damage, it makes stuff boring.. I loved seeing crits all the time especially when you get like 4-5 throws all 6 critting thats so awesome.. When i see all non-crit damage it's like "ewww D:"

17. Default

Well grats! You still have crit. You're acting like the Mages who are whining about not have their ultimas anymore...

18. Default

Aren't you cute.

At this point I am less curious about which skills will be changed next, and more curious about the new towns and the questlines that will go with those towns.

19. Default

hunting angeo has 1 problem over 9000 other people doing same thing....chances of finding one are hard.