street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Why are they removing this? Its very useful for people that just started maple and don't read guides. My first char wouldn't have been so messed up if this feature was in when i started.

2. Default

It also ensured that 9 out of 10 characters were built exactly the same to cookie cutter specifications.

3. Default

But would there even be any reason to HP wash now with the increase in HP? 30% seems like a pretty big buff--my barely-washed sair would have almost enough HP to take on Horntail HB-less at level 129, unless they're buffing up damage on bosses to insane levels.

4. Default

Wow +40 HP from 1 HP wash. Normally it's 18-20 for Slingers. o_o

5. Default

it also told bandits to add in lucky seven and keen eyes.

6. Default

I believe it is still in need of some fixing.

7. Default

I didn't understand what it was when I came back from hiatus. I ignored it. Hell, I didn't even notice it for a long while.

8. Default

The new HP increase is freaking weird. Take a look at this :

Spoiler

I have 7,617 HP. Only 150 of that is from an equip. However, the AP reset menu states I only have 6,198 HP. What happened to the other 1,419 HP...? lol

9. Default

The new warrior skill that increases your HP by 20% probably.

EDIT: What's REALLY interesting is apparently HP bonuses are applied BEFORE the 1.2x multiplier.

10. Default

There isn't a skill that does that. At least, not one that's visible. O_o I mean, regular HP increase is 20%, but that would have shown up on the regular HP, wouldn't it?

11. Default

So its like a permanent mini HB? it looks nice :D

12. Electron

IGN: FrostedLilac
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 160
    Job: PreBalance Shad
    Guild: ShadowsBane
    Alliance: Eternal

Thanks, Fiel :)

I apologize if this is kind of a noob question, but does anyone have an idea if with MS 2.0 we'll have to remake all of our existing characters? Or will they somehow reset them/update them for the changes (for instance, give you the SP you may have spent in skills removed from MS 2.0 so you can re-spend it in new/different skills)? At the very least I guess I'm wondering if there might be any kind of compensation if everyone does have to remake all their characters, especially those that are pretty high level. :/ Just curious.

Thanks for the help ^_^

-Lilac

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Hoping it stacks with regular HB, or I'd have yet another stupid reason to rage.

*Looking at the HP washing menu it seems HP equipment is ignored in the base HP, because 6,198 * 1.2 = 7,437.6 HP

14. Default

Anybody have any clue how the new FA works? Because in one of the new Hero videos, it looked like it was pretty seemless (no extra delay).

15. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

It's like an extra attack with no animation. It's just a number that pops out at the end.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

The new FA is basically free damage. There's no delay because the FA attack comes automatically as an extra attack, so say your SB or Power Strike you'll be seeing a 2nd number appear above the enemy.

17. Default

I am guessing the same thing will apply for archers; Extra damage without an extra arrow.

18. Default

Since i'm not a calculation expert like the other people here, this is just raw data. You can interpret it how you like.

-----------------------------------

HP total: 7617

Base HP due to the 150 hp: 7467

7617/7467 = 1.2047

19. Orbital Bee Cannon

Oh I didn't see he had 150 HP from equipment. I only saw he has HP from equipment.

20. Default

He said he had 150 HP in equips, so the extra HP is applied after than 1.2x.

How much HP do warriors get per point now then? The HP buff for Warriors doens't seem as significant as for ranged.