Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Because mabi uses models and textures that retain aspect ratio when resized while maple is using sprites that would just pixelate further when expanded.

2. Default

DxWnd or something worked fairly well for Window-izing Maple and allowing stretching. If you play Maple on a high resolution monitor, it's going to look pixelated in full screen anyway.

3. Default

I believe that skill was taken out completely if i'm not mistaken.

Yeah something like that. Currently I think it's around 1.05 Mattack = 1 int

4. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

This is what I was hoping would be the case, instead of just utilizing a "0" for same level or higher in accuracy calculations.

Because level now has such a dominant factor in accuracy calculations, with accuracy increasing every level about the mob's level, this means Lv. 200s have the least to worry about, correct? In other words, it's still possible to be "statless" in your secondary stat and still hit mobs 100% provided your level greatly exceeds that of the mob?

5. Default

That's actually factored into equipping the weapon already. STR is only required for weapons after level 50+ equipment. Nice try.

6. Default

I'm not sure if statless will be able to hit 100%. I'm also not going to make 140 in and out of the cash shop to test it. LOL

7. Proton Male
    IGN: Gengle
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 171
    Job: F/P Arch Mage
    Guild: Animus
    Alliance: Meep
    usa

Yes, but you have to have the dexterity to keep your strong arms steady when swinging your weapon. Nice nice try.

8. Default

Do existing classes get any sort of HP bonus for missing out on HP gain from the new formulas? Let me guess, no right?

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

No, because if they did that nothing would be tested.

10. Default

He's talking about Bows/Crossbows AKA that's his main stat. Nice nice nice try.

11. Default

It's stupid that they'll make all classes gain more HP without giving existing classes a bonus. I mean ~ 30% more is a significant amount more HP than current unwashed ranged class.

12. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Who the hell said they won't give existing characters the bonus when it hits official? They didn't do anything to existing characters in tespia because otherwise nothing would get tested.

13. Default

It'll probably be the case when it hits the official version anyway. My bad, I thought this was KMS. Forgot to read title.

14. Default

So then... are there no more upcoming changes to skills for this patch?

Is everything finalaized? D:

15. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Hell no.

16. Default

Excluding Arans? Unless they're adding something later or they get some Beginner skill I've overlooked.

17. Default

Just tested, you can still HP wash. I just put a point in HP on my slinger and got 40 HP with it, lost 16 MP when I took it out.

Before

After

I missed a few screen shots, but I do have more HP, less MP, and 5 more base dex between the first and last screen shots.

18. Default

I'm loving all of these changes! The no minimum range for archers. The huge HP increase for all classes. The base crits. And omfg @ another EXP reduction. Huzzah! I think its gonna be hard training at Newts and Skeles now with the massive damage they're gonna be doing though.