Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.320] Massive Buff

1. Default

2. Default

Ok, they have to buff CL now. Paralyze is just rediculously better in comparison; better single target damage, only hits 4 less mobs, AoE instead of in one direction, plus no damage degrade. Unless they buffed CL to increase in power with every mob, paralyze is signifigantly better.

3. Default

fuck yes!!!
    ARANS PLIS.

4. Default

...Like they really needed that.

No significant Evan changes :(

5. Default

Interesting change to Big Bang. Now it's pretty much a mini-ultimate with the speed of Shining Ray.

6. Helium Atom
    IGN: HalTurner
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 172
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: Eternity
    Alliance: Infinity

Doesn't the 250% RF beat out the new cannon anyways? When you factor in crits for both, how would each of them compare?

7. Default

Uhh, It will be excruciatingly hard to beat PB after this patch.

A lot of enemy's evasion was greatly increased. For example, Zakum1 now has 144 avoid.

8. Default

Can we tell if any mechanics of CL were changed, like the amount of damage reduction between mobs?

9. Default

Suddenly I stopped liking these changes.

10. Default

Wow I just read the Rapid Fire buff o_o I'm pretty sure it does outdamage Cannon now. 250 x 8 shots per second is 2000%/sec. Cannon is less than 2000%/second (approx 1800%).

K it's clear that they have NO IDEA what to do with Battleship Cannon.

11. Default

They changed the evasion on over 1400 mobs. I think it's better to assume that they changed the avoid calculation than it really needs as much accuracy as we're thinking.

12. Default

Seeing as how with 1337 acc you're still missing on mobs near your level, will 60 acc really make a difference?

13. Default

We don't know what the new avoid formula is. Since we just saw that AM only missing once, I'm assuming it's a better formula.

14. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

I think it'll definitely be easy to train mages/bishops now....Wow I want to see AR and SR in action.

15. Default

Wow @ the Paladin changes too. They're probably the most pot efficient class now. They can recover 80% of their HP every 15 seconds and Guardian works at 40% probability. I think I might make one. xD

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Bucc:
    - Dragon Strike's damage increased by +120% at all levels

YES!

Buccs are back in business.

My 88 WK is definitely going to see the light of day again.

*Wow these Adventurer buffs (save Shadowers) are plain awesome. Makes them just as attractive as the Resistance class now.

17. Default

*coughclericspriestsandbishopscough*

18. Default

No. That's in the client and not in the wz files.

19. Default

You know they're going to be taking a lot of damage spamming SR in the middle of mobs right?

Paladins essentially have a better version of Shadow Shifter now.