Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.320] Massive Buff

1. Default

While you have a point, there's just something wrong about a magician's strongest single-target attack being a multi-target attack. (All three of them, in fact.)

This is happening to various degrees to all the jobs (460% Avenger, 460% BoT, 300% Steal, 350% Rain, etc) and it makes no sense from a skill build perspective.

2. Default

It's to emphasize multi-target training and single target bossing in my opinion. Single target training has almost always blown in my opinion, and will more so now that significantly higher level monsters can't be sniped.

If you want to look at it that way though, Ice/Lightning Arch Mages never had a single target attack skill to begin with. CL has always been a mob skill, it's just now even more emphasized.

3. Default

Wow. Nexon just punched Shadowers in the nuts and then kicked dirt into their eyes.

Both Assassinate and BS are weaker than what we currently have (after being buffed above in KMST the first time around), let alone Assaulter is ridiculously low too now. There must be some serious multiplier or something involved, otherwise

4. Default

At most, CL of GMS can be considered a 3-target skill; any more than that and the damage reduction kills it. Hey, Brandish is a 3-target skill too.

Your continued chaining idea would be a good one though.

5. Default

Awesome balancing right there. They should of at least changed it back to 500x2.

O well, No bandwagon is good enough.

lolshadower <3333

6. Default

For all you know they took out the delay lol.

7. Default

I'm fine with the delay haha

8. Default

I just don't see where nexon is going with this.

A FIRE/POISON archmage can freeze/mob control more efficiently than an ICE/LIGHTNING archmage?

Chain Lightning is now the strongest 1v1?

Are they switching the ideas for the mage classes?

9. Default

For all I know they definitely didn't. :)

10. Default

hehe.

Time to watch all the other shadowers QQ.

11. Default

Wait how would you know? I didn't know they were in the data.

12. Default

The delays are in the data. How else would I post them?

13. Default

I'm surprised they haven't fixed the fact that Brandish is stronger than Brave Blade...

14. Default

Oh ok. You should post those things before I say silly stuff, Fiel-san.
    I'm just trying to get people to stop QQing.

15. Default

I'll only QQ if they take away my survivability. ^_^

I personally think shadowers are fine the way they are, but If nexon wants to nerf them, so be it. The other upgraded skills make up for the 50&#37; Bstep damage reduction IMO.

BoT going from 250% > 230%x2 (x6 monsters) is hot.

16. Default

Dark Knights would like to have a word with you.

17. Default

Tell them I send my best regards to Hyper Body.

18. Default

So a super buff that you need at every big boss makes up for being weaker than lolShadowers? Okay, thanks for the heads up.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Inb4 old argument Buccaneers should be lolaneers because of Speed Infusion, Time Leap, and getting hit less than other classes at bosses.

20. Default

Pretty much.

Anyway, i came lava at the bishop updates. Good that they made bishop trainanble once again. bu i dont really mind cause i only use my bishop if a guild im in needs supporters in zak.

The character im going to prepare for now is a fire mage. Dang they look good. I bet people are going to bandwagon f/ps once again.