Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2240
  1. Default

Still kind of tacky but here you go~

2. Default

This is such a good explanation for training at Jr. Newties. What I'm wondering is that, I get knocked off quite a bit because I don't freeze them quick enough. Should I still snipe them at the 8x spot?

I've also been training at Squids because they're pretty decent exp at mid 9x to probably early 10x.

3. Default

Ty sooo much.

I usually have to solo, so I'm gonna do the torpedo and air strike build.

4. Default

That thread's been dead quite a while.
    Perhaps a new one should be made, since it seems like a lot more people have made Pirates since then.

5. Default

Thanks!

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Quoting my unanswered question because I don't want this to get buried.

7. Default

So... how are people getting their hands on Torpedo 30 nowadays? Hackers are gone, so no one is farming Red Dragon Turtles, and even though Pianus is killed all the damn time, I haven't seen one in the FM for a week.

8. Default

EDIT: Nevermind I c wut u did ther

All i need it for at the moment is to add 1 point into it so I can have lvl 21 Torpedo. I had one saved, it failed. I bought one today, it failed. I have been looking around the FM, and I agree. Such low stock of Torpedo 30s now.
    Last edited by ItzTaylor; 2009-05-28 at 01:32 AM.

9. Default

I've been trying to create a buccaneer build, but I'm not sure what to do after Lv21DS. Should I continiue building Ds all the way to 30, get SI to 11, or start building Barrage?

10. Default

Wow, exact same thing happened to me. I got one from a friend a while back for free and failed it. Then I got one for 1.5m in the FM a few days ago and failed that =(

11. Default

I've been Owling the FM for a week now and found not a single one. What the hell?

12. Default

Makes me glad after my bad luck on canon books, i bought torp30s in fm at the very beginning for <1m. Got 1/2 and i <3 torp30

Hopefully my e-boost30 won't fail when i'm mid 18x

13. Default

Bello has 1 or 2 for 50m atm. Or did yesterday. Go hunt turtles?

14. Default

Leave SI at 1, it only helps x-bowmen, warriors, and Coursairs with their killing speed, and Coursairs only need the lvl 1 SI to increase their's to the maximum. It won't give you any real boost in your ability to find a party.

As for starting Barrage or not, it's up to you really. If you think that those last 9 points will decrease the amount of hits you need to kill off Newties, Skeles, Nightshadows, or whatever it is you're training on, then I'd max it. If you feel that it won't really help you, apart from showing some bigger numbers, then start on Barrage.

15. Default

Today I became a Corsair. I was thinking of putting 1 Battleship and 2 Cannon instead of 1 Cannon and 1 Torpedo. Is it a good choice?

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

1 pointers are always considered first.

17. Default

No. Battleship is almost useless at level 120.

18. Default

I can't decide where to train.

Level 87 Outlaw, 26 Ice and Max Burst fire, Couple points into some other skills like octo.

I'm on the fence between Kents/Cavern of Pain/Squids. Can't decide. I don't want to go to newties yet because it burns bullets to fast.

Which one would you choose?

19. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

I went 1 ele amp, 1 ship, 1 cannon. Now I'm going straight cannon until it's 4 hit. After that I'll put one in torp and AS. It's a little masochistic, but I don't mind so far. Three more levels to lvl16 Cannon. If you start with 2 in cannon, it won't make a difference on what level it gets to 4 hit, if that's why you were going for. Might as well point the extra point somewhere else.

20. Default

I trained at Bains in armory. More spawn and exp than Kents, and lots of safe spots. Only thing to watch for is Anego on the way there, and Male Boss in the middle of the map e.e