Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2240
  1. Default

Since Barrage can easily hit 99,999 with the last hit..

Is it possible to hit 99,999 damage in one hit of Demolition with the type of equips/buffs we have now?
    If so, what kind of gear would be needed?

Include SM + SE please.

2. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

Above post: Its possible if all your equips are shining yellow and SM+SE are maxed.. Cause I've seen videos where they hit 52k with it

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

52k is extremely short of 99,999. It's impossible.

No. Let's just say you would have to rebirth at least once to do it.

4. Default

lolrebirth
    (Alternatively, find a pomegranatety repack and type @str -33000.)

Anyway, Barrage's last hit is 920% damage. Demolition is 400% a hit.

5. Default

Which NX knuckle looks better with barrage?
    Tiger Paw or Lightning Knuckles?

If someone could, would you mind if you made a animation (.gif) or video of the barrage + NX weapons?
    Cheers! :D

6. Default

Sorry if this has been discussed before, maybe i have missed out:

For a solo buccaneer, will SI 11 affect the training speed by alot or SI 1 is enough?

And also, with SI 11 and comboing CSB>DS>CSB>DS, can i stay invincible? And how about SI 1 and CSB>DS>CSB>DS?

Hoping to get advices from high level Bucaneer. Thanks!

7. Default

Apparently 1 SI brings a Buccaneer to max speed.

No, as it is right now, GMS Buccaneers cannot stay invincible through CSB>DS>CSB>DS. Even with SI 11.

CSB>DU>Barrage>CSB>DU>Barrage works though. Still room for error if you don't CSB the right way or quick enough.
    And that combo works with SI 1. ^

8. Default

Hmmz... If SI 1 already brings buccaneer to max speed, how come alot of guides suggest to put SI to 11 1st, and their reason for this is to speed up the training? How does SI 11 speed up the training when SI 1 is already at max speed?

9. Neon Atom

IGN: Kensidan
    Level: 162
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: KamiSama
    Alliance: KhainiHeroes

well, SI level 11 brings everyone up to max speed(unless they using ridiculoulsly slow weapon like beheader). Also, against logic, SI 11 does help brawlers more then SI 1. I say against logic, because SI 1 + booster should drop weapon speed by 3, since knuckles are 5 for the most part, that should be speed cap, But according to rusty, seiishiko, and others, SI 11 does speed up several attacks.

10. Default

Wrong reply (if anyone saw it lolz)

Anyway, i wanted to find out whether SI got affect a solo brawler. If SI 1 and SI 11 is the same for solo, then i would want to leave it at level 1 first...
    Last edited by xgngx; 2009-02-13 at 05:10 AM.

11. Neon Atom

Ive noticed a difference on my buccaneer, but i dont really have a good comparison, since its not like i train with someone with lower level SI. Brawlas said he had left his SI at 2, because he felt like it wouldnt help, since, theoretically SI 1 puts buccs at speed cap. But he tested between his level 2 SI, and a partied friends level 11 SI, and said he noticed a significant difference.

12. Default

Which octos map is better? Caution falling down or Northern top of construction site? is northern top as popular?

13. Default

What level float and recoil shot do you need to get on top of the hene roof

14. Default

max recoil and ~8 float (not sure about the recoil part cause i maxed it before trying)

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Since 97, I plan to stay at Typhons until 4th job. Anyone think this is the best way to go in terms of training that does not burn a hole in me wallet? I refuse to put many points into Failwave, so IF I were to go Himes I'd be SSK + Energy Blasting there instead of Failwaving for 2 minutes every 6 minutes (4 minutes of being bad).

16. Default

Yeah, Typhons probably your best bet, unless you know a priest who's willing to tag along with you all the time.

17. Neon Atom

i did himes, but it does burn a hole in your wallet(tried typhons after people told me they were equal, hated falling, and couldnt gather mobs easily and decided i dont care about pot costs). I know some people say they use very little pots at typhons, while i used approximately 2500-2800 honsters every 4 hour 2x card(like 100 sorcerors, though, blast ftw?). Another option if you can find partner and have decent accuracy is peak. But in my server at least, partners were hard to come across. And himes being constantly hacked, while i was there, very few priests were there, and most of the time had a party before getting there. I would like to say that they were all at newties, but for a long while till i buddied a few, i couldnt find any there either. its like the bishop bandwagon stopped in khaini lol.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Oh gawd. 2500-2800 Honsters? In ~2 hours at Typhons I only used ~80-100 Honsters an hour. Sorry, but because of that, Himes DO NOT WANT. I'll take similar/less %/hour for less mesos burned.

19. Default

...did you have like 0 defense or something? Typhons do very little damage.

Edit: Oops, misread.
    Last edited by Dusk; 2009-02-16 at 04:06 PM.

20. Default

I believe he meant at Himes. Those do hurt, and especially if you go rambo with Blast and Kick, I'd expect.