Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Okay, another question. While in Battleship mode, is speed/jump reduced/affected?

2. Default

If you going Reg Dex for Infighter when should you cap your dex?

3. Default

at below 70 and get the rest from equipment unless you can't.. then cap it at 80.

4. Default

xDae had a great list of stuff comparing it. :x
    Pitty it's gone. Might still be on Basil.

Basicly, he showed that you could go with 20 base Dex and get plenty of accuracy/dex for most gear without very heavy funding.

Edit
    Ew, it's gone there too. T_T
    Last edited by Hazzy; 2008-08-28 at 10:54 PM.

5. Default

I think it depends if you want to wear some of the higher leveled armors. Don't quote me on this.

6. Default

Speed is lowered for sure, but I don't know about jump.

7. Default

Is dash an annoying thing or is it somewhat useful? I'm debating whether to leave it at 1 or max it. so hard to decide =(

8. Default

If I'm going normal dex for Infighter, how should it be? Like, For lvl 60 equipment how much dex do I need? Because I'm lvl 10 with 20 dex and 15 str and many unused AP and Iunno what to do lol.

Edit: Is it like Dex = Lvl, Int 4, Luk 4 and rest in STR? At lvl 10 I'll have 20 dex which means I don't add anymore untill level 20?
    Last edited by Itay; 2008-09-01 at 02:20 PM.

9. Default

If you're going for infighter; leave Dash at 1, since this is GMS, you will meet a lot of people who can provide you with Haste.

10. Default

Plus when you get that backshot skill you can just use that.

It's like Flash Jump :3

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

O_o"

I think you're confusing infighters with gunslingers. Unless you're saying backstep blow/screw punch is like flash jump...

12. Proton
    IGN: VictorGS
    Server: Culverin, KMS
    Level: 7x
    Job: 버커니어
    Guild: Sleepywood
    Alliance: GuildUnion

IMO dash is annoying. For infighters, you have Screw Punch which moves you with monsters that you attack on. Backspin Blow (Elbow) was not made by the point to move around the monsters, i think it was made because when you're using a Screw Punch non-charged for 36 MP (300~500 Damage) is useless, Backspin Blow stun 3 enemies, 240% damage, 2 monsters, consumes 30 MP. Basically does 2k~2.5k damage at MAX level without charging. Using Screw Punch non-charged can simply move them without killing them (Except they have 300 HP or even lower). However, a double-tapping mistake will waste around 15 MP, and (if you're lag) a 2~3 seconds of no attacking cause the buff is activating.

Another thing, is what are you lowering if you're going to put 10 points on Dash. If you're lowering Straight, it's bad because you'll use it 'till 3rd job, or even 'till fourth job. Infighters attack like this:

SP (Mobbing): Screw Punch>>>Somersault Kick>>>Screw Punch>>> Somersault Kick.....
    SP (Not Mobbing): Screw Punch>>>Double Upper>>>Straight>>>Straight.

On bossing: Double Upper>>>Straight>>>Straight.

Why? Because Double Upper has a cooldown of 2 seconds, so you can use two Straights and use Double Upper again. Screw Punch also has a cooldown, and the Backspin Blow has too. The cooldown of SP has about 2 seconds of godmode, but you can't use SP while that two seconds. The cooldown of Backspin Blow is about 2 seconds, but another annoying thing is that in this cooldown doesn't has a godmode, and when you try to cast SP, it just shows the charge bar, and then when you stop holding the key, it does nothing (But it doesn't consumes MP).

If you're going normal DEX:
    STR = All points that you leave with
    DEX = Level
    INT = 4
    LUK = 4

At level 10, you would have 20 DEX for the advancement, so you wouldn't need to put anymore points at DEX till level 21 or 25. You can use either:
    Each 5 levels, put 5 DEX. (21: 5 STR, 22: 5 STR, 23: 5 STR, 24: 5 STR, 25: 5 DEX...)
    Each level, put 1 DEX. (21: 4 STR, 1 DEX, 22: 4 STR, 1 DEX, 23: 4 STR, 1 DEX...)

About capping, i suggest around 70~80 DEX, and bring out a +30 Bonus DEX :).

13. Default

would that be same for gs but switch str wih dex.
    so str=lvl
    dex=rest

cap at like 70 get 30 bonus or more and cap at the 100-110 gun?
    I just got back into the pirates i kinda forgot everything cause i was focusing on my yellonde char

14. Default

Exactly. STR = LVL, Dex = Rest.
    Seeing how cheap STR stuff in gMS is, I'd already try to cap around 50~60 STR.

15. Default

ty ty.
    What would be better.
    Str overall or Str/Dex/top/bottom combo

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Pirates do not wear top and bottoms.

Unless you're considering scrolling beginner wear for str and dex...

Question: Where can you get gun att scrolls of all %s?
    Last edited by Takebacker; 2008-09-02 at 03:00 PM.

17. Default

thats what i was implying.
    and to your question nooo idea f4

18. Default

Haha your right sorry.

19. Default

Probably in the fm's or gach, if they have released, if not, then we can only wait till they are.

20. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I mean what monsters. Obviously the come from gach, but that'd be so gay if you can get knuckle for att 60% from coolie zombies and gun att scrolls are gach only.