Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
  1. Water
    IGN: MyCoastGuard
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 10x
    Job: Marauder
    Guild: Loooooooool
    Alliance: Loooooooool

Hmm, how fast is the training for a Buccaneer? Could you like, Newt at 7x?

2. Default

The sheer level difference would murder your accuracy... probably

3. Default

Yup. And also the incredible high pot cost. All the vipers I know didn't start newties/nest golems before level 100.

4. Default

I doubt its as far as FJ but I'll get back to you on that once I have it maxed which at the latest will be next week lol if I'm busy

5. Default

they are sold in ellina npc guns are at the bottom, i think kuckles are next to em. if you don't believe me I can post a screen

btw sorry for the double post can i get a merge?

6. Default

It probably does, but after Faster, there really isn't any level higher i believe.

7. Default

Alright I have a question about Infighters/Brawlers. According to the skill ranges it looks like Double Upper has no Range while BackSpin/Screw Punch has ranges. So how do you Infighters feel about Double upper? I mean a lot of people say its useless since it has low damage % compared to the other fists. I also NEVER see people use it in training. Also, what is your opinion on Oak Barrel.

Now for Gunslingers. It seems Backstep Shot has the most damage % for 2nd job. However, it seems to have delay. So, do you guys use it as a finisher or use it as part of training. Also, can Float work with Backstep? Since you can use Backstep on the ground and rise in the air. It also seems that Gaviota is your strongest summon.

8. Default

Nope you don't use Backstep Shot for fighting, only for moving around the map, since in 2nd job all you do is kill mobs. And float works with backstep, but it sucks.

Float --> Wait till youre on a proper height in the air --> backstep.
    Backstep --> Float wouldn't work since you have to use Float from the ground.

Since you're really slow in float therefore your backstep range will suck.

Gaviota is the strongest 1 hit summon, but in terms of dpm octopus is by far superior. And what counts in 3rd job is the dpm, not 1 hit damage.

9. Default

I answered that in your thread made only for that question, but it looks like the gun is the only non-cs thing there. Other than that, I don't know.

10. Default

It stuns and hits twice. Nuff said

and Barrel sucks

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It's an amazing 1v1 attack that should be maxed (if i'm remembering the build right) after screw punch, mastery, and imHP. o.o

Backstep is for moving around, not for damage. If you hit a monster, great. That's maybe a few less hits you need to kill it. Float works with backstep, but it isn't that practical. I never use float. :/

Octo >>>>>>>>>>>> gaviota.

You forgot the sexy 5xx% damage. Better than crusher. :D

12. Default

Ahh I see. Thanks for the answer. Also, since the max number of Octopi you can summon is 2 in 3rd job, I am confused with Support. It says you can summon another octupus but I've seen the summon with Octopi with another Octopi on it like this: Does support let you summon 3 Octopi or let you have 2 Octopi with one on top.

Well it does sound useful when you put it that way. Maybe I need to watch more Infighter videos.

Guess I won't go for Barrel then.
    I see. I hope it is good as it sounds

Well according to the % I though you could use it as an attack but I guess its for moving around since people said it. And float seems very interesting. It could save you from falling off ladders because of those darn snails.
    Last edited by ThatSkyGuy; 2008-10-26 at 03:20 PM.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

The way octopus works is that it summons a turret octopus. The turret is just a regular octopus, and since it has a 10 second cooldown you can summon 2 octopi before the first one runs out and you have to summon another one again. Not two on top of the other like in 4th. Second job = 2 octopus turrets.

With support octo it does a few things.

1) Change the look of the turret to show two octopusses and that little baby one on the top.

2) Increase damage (i've seen a single turret hit 10k in one shot).

3) Increase speed of their shots.

3) Increase timer so you have have a max of 3 turrets out at a time. What you'll see is two turrets and if you counted the # of octupusses (there's 3 per turret counting the baby) there'll be 9.

It will look like this.

Not really. You have to use float on the ground, it's confusing learning how to use it. When on the ground you press the float button and it makes you jump in the air and float to the ground. You can't use float when in the air.
    Last edited by Takebacker; 2008-10-26 at 03:25 PM.

14. Default

Combine that with Battleship Cannon, Advanced Homing, Gavoita, Elemental Damages, and Rapid Fire, you have yourself a Godly Bossing Class. Plus Air strike. Now I'm starting to think Gunslingers kind off broken in 4th job :/. But they had to go through 1st and 2nd job so its fair.

15. Default

Gunslingers look cooler now =P

1st and 2nd will probably be more hellish than an archer's 1st/2nd right?

16. Default

Question.
    There's no limitation on summoning multiple octo-turrets in the same place, right? So if you're soloing a boss you could lay down three of them right next to it all at once and have them put out 10k+ extra damage a second?

17. Default

Even better, have them solo hh or something for you. Or afk at a safe spot and have them kill skeles or newts.