Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2240
  1. Default

I got a question, Buccaneers, and I hope this doesn't offend anyone or anything, but how good is a Buccaneer's DPM post-BB? Can't find the charts anywhere. D:

2. Default

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=7019

Look harder bro .

3. Default

4th job Single Target DPS
    Last updated: July 14, 2010
    Is there any post BB? Just tell me there is and I'll find it myself.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

There is a post-BB version in that thread if you look hard enough.

Buccaneers are better DPS than some classes in special situations though. If i had the same funding as dustin, i would kill faster than him at BGA.

5. Default

I am looking for what is the best "Damage Per Second" when using Dragon Strike.
    Should I be in Transform mode or be normal mode when using Dragon Strike?

I see that being Transform mode and using Dragon Strike is slower but Transform give attack bonus.

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Transform DS is always superior unless you have some ungodly total attack number.

7. Default

Thank you :)

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Should i keep this potential or shoot for 15%+ str? I really don't know if this is useful or not.

Spoiler

9. Default

Keep it.
    Being greedy won't help you.

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Point taken. I have other things that need to be unique, obviously, so this will be more than fine for now.

11. Default

ahoy!

I've recently come back to ms (quit around Evan release, return around mecha release) and need some advice on how to gear up my bucc again.

current equips:
    31 dex scar (4 dex pot)
    25 str overall (3% str pot)
    97 att knuckle(10 w.att/freeze pot)
    3 str shoe (3% str pot)
    clean smg (3% str pot)
    12 att MoN
    1/5 bnose lv 10 (no pot)
    What im thinking of working on in order:

red rex earrings or lvl 75+(12% str)
    smg (12% str)
    4 att Blackfist cloak (12% str)
    Vss (12%)
    35-40 dex czak (15% str)
    cube overall 12-15% str
    htp or chtp(if they ever fix it) 15% str

base str 1011 (w/lv 19 mw 0% str from potential gear) base dex 30 (considering lowering this if an ap bundle comes out or a make a wack of meso lol)

So I'm just looking for some tips or areas anyone thinks I should work on before another. The reason I mainly listed 12% STR and not 15% is purely econonmical (most of my money is coming from apples and the smg quest). I do not buy NX anymore so most of this gear will be bought not self cubed. Any items you guys thing self cubing would be more cost effective? (I was thinking czak and htp?)

I would perfer the 10% hp from rex but I'm assuming that little extra really jacks up the price of the earrings, with all the new nerfed bosses you guys feel its necessary?

thanks

12. Default

You should probably upgrade the knuckle if anything. with all that % str and your equips, you should be able to afford to do so.

Also: anyone want to tell me why in the world Energy Orb is like 15mil-20mil? i remember this thing being like 100k...

13. Default

I think drop rates changed on most books and alot more higher lvl buccs. After DS and Demo more are going towards orb instead of Bar of TL

14. Default

Who in their right mind would max Time Leap so early? lol

Energy Orb is better than Dragon Strike, especially at Lion Heart Castle. That's why it's being maxed early now, which is why you see the book prices going up (and possibly the availability of the books aren't as good as before). After Chaos, that lead on Dragon Strike will only grow, as Dragon Strike goes to 850, while Energy Orb goes to 980.

15. Default

Honestly, i fail to see the usefulness of Orb at LHC, even after chaos, i would much rather kill a mob by demoing and killing each monster in 4 hits, then needing 18+ hits for the whole mob, and in that time slow the spawn down for the rest of your party, and the exp for yourself, But thats just my opinion. I personally prefer barrage over maxed orb for the short time im out of ST, since i find ds is rather useless.

16. Default

While that's good in the moment, I think attacking multiple mobs at once results in better overall experience.

I won't say anything else, though, since I'm an idiot.

17. Default

Aight, Corsair question!

Currently I have a 145 Sair. Skills are as follow:

1 ele boost, 0 bullseye, 10 wrath, 1 air strike, 1 rapid fire, 0 MW, 0 Hyp, max revenge, max battleship, max cannon, 15 torp.

Anyways question is, what do I work on now? I only wanted 15 torp to get it to hit 5 mobs for mob control purposes. Wrath I'm fine with at 10, since it's a 40 second duration at level 10. I was thinking along the lines of doing bullseye, but I'm not usually one to boss...Would it be wise to work on maxing ele boost now? Extra damage and DoT would come in handy at LHC, but I'm still not sure. I'd go immediately to bullseye after ele boost is maxed.

Input anyone? D:

18. Default

At level 164 with 3 SP left, what should I work on next?

At the moment I have :

9 Maple Hero
    30 Dragon Strike
    1 Rapid Fist
    30 Energy Orb
    20 Super Transform
    30 Demolition
    0 Snatch
    1 Wind Booster
    1 Time Leap
    10 Counter Attack

-I COULD work on Maple Hero, I suppose, but the books are kind of expensive and I'm with someone who has MH29 all of the time anyway. I don't know if it'd be worth maxing yet.
    -I COULD work on Snatch, but I'm not sure how good it is for anything. I need opinions.
    -I COULD work on Rapid Fist, which would somewhat upgrade my DPS during the 20 seconds I'm not in Super Transform.
    -I could also work on Wind Booster for longer buff time, or Time Leap for a faster cool down.

Suggestions?

19. Default

im not 16x yet or anything, But I think you should go for barrage. Extra DPS never hurt anybody.