Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2240
  1. Default

Potential the gear you're solid with (like your overall/zhelm/hat/ ) and perhaps after all that, find better end game weapons? Perhaps a self scrolled class glove with potential? It really depends on your funding. It's all about the money. You can hunt forever, but regardless, you'll need NX to cube for decent stats; you'll need millions of mesos to get equips pre-potentialed otherwise.

My Buccaneer, doesn't have prime equips either. Hell he has 54 base dex. I can barely equip the fail scrolled level 120 knuckle i have (104 + 12 w atk potential) and i don't even have much potential at all (no potentialed helm, glove, cape, belt or glasses).

2. Default

Any suggestions on what to max next on my Corsair?

Current build at 163:
    29 Maple Warrior
    30 Battleship Cannon
    30 Battleship Torpedo
    10 Battleship
    20 Bullseye
    10 Pirate's Revenge
    1 Air Strike
    1 Wrath of the Octopi
    1 Elemental Boost

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I vote air strike, but that's just me.

4. Default

Is energy orb actually decent now? dragon strike gets a bit boring after a while and I like more options for attacks. Sorry if anyone asked before or whatever can't read 100 pages of a thread right now.

5. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I use orb to clear summons and at certain parts of zakum arms. I'd love to try it at HT but i can't HT.

6. Default

So it's mostly just for multiple part bosses I guess and apparently Lionheart castle? Would be nice if they actually made it stronger than dragon strike since it requires a charge.

7. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Post BB it becomes 130% stronger than dragon strike. :o

8. Default

Oh it's better I should get it maxed as soon as I can, honestly like grinding more than bossing most of the time oddly and more skill variety is always great in that. Thanks for helping now to hope for another hot time event or something...

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

So i got to 167 and have maxed energy orb for the second time. I reset 9 points into SI last hot time and am fully satisfied with that decision. I don't really know what i should max now. I put 2 points into TL and snatch, so i can raise them to level 5 to pass the books and be done with that. (i only have 1 of each and TL 20 isn't terribly easy to find) I don't intend to put more into snatch but that means i have to choose between TL and barrage. Maxing TL means i get to use it 3 times an hour, and barrage is just more light damage at bossing. Would the advantage of more dice resets per hour (and party stuff) out weigh the damage barrage would give?

10. Default

Barrage > TL.
    Look at it as point improvement over time.
    Barrage is more beneficial per point than it is for Time Leap.

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Even with the consideration that LHC is coming out soon and barrage during downtime will occur far less often?

I boss now however, but the only time leveling to the point where getting SP into either skill will do THAT much is after LHC comes out where i can train much faster. I'm not convinced that 24% damage per point would affect my bossing that much since it's only 20 seconds, but leveling TL won't have a significant impact until late 17x anyway.

Edit: Realized the whole rolling a 6 argument to be irrelevant due to TL. >.>

12. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

I would go with the opposite and say TL would be a choice. Mainly because it would benefit more than just yourself, and allow for resets of dice when soloing.

13. Default

WotO is the most practical imo. It gives a decent boost to your dps, not to mention it ignores physical def reduction and can keep dealing damage while you're stunned.

14. Default

wow people still dont believe me with my Elemental boost? LEVEL YOUR ELEMENTAL BOOST I TOLD YOU THIS OVER A YEAR AGO WHEN I WAS LEVELING AND BEFORE THAT TOO MAN

15. Default

Here's a pic of my current equips. I'm a fresh Outlaw. :) Any tips on what to upgrade next and what to upgrade it to?

http://img19.imageshack.us/i/currentequips.png/

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Get a better cape and work for like a +3 all stat dojo belt.

17. Default

I don't really know what a "better cape" is, and where would I find a dojo belt?

18. GLADIGATORS
    usa

A better cape is anything besides that one, lol. Scrolled for main stat usually, along with whatever potential you want. Dojo belts are from dojo.

19. Default

would also like to mention that you can easily get a pirate overall 60+ and 100% that for better stat bonuses than the wimpy bathrobe. The more potential, the merrier.

20. Default

I just spammed White Belts and bought 30/70% accessory scrolls. I have a 4 STR/DEX white belt now, lol