Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I can see it being used on boss runs since you'll always have at least three warriors, you can keep it active the whole time as long as you're coordinated. All the more so better if it removes Weapon/Magic Cancels too. Probably not too practical in training considering if something is buffing, you'll want to kill it immediately rather than spend 1.5seconds debuffing it and then killing.

2. Default

That would not make sense if I compare it to mana reflection or power guard. 1000% of your damage or the enemy's damage? I would think of this as "counter" or "mirror coat" instead of "retaliate".

Hadriel

3. Default

If it does block monster buffs now, that's really good news as far as hp requirements at horntail and chaos horntail go, possibly chaos zakum too. The horntail wings buff all the other parts for +30% damage, so hp requirements would be drastically lowered.

4. Default

It doesn't say anything about "reflecting" 400% damage, it just says it deals 400% damage.
    Oh and it "cools down" for 5 seconds after an attack so it only has the possiblity to attack every 5 seconds.
    That doesn't really matter much because the blinking invulnerability is like 2-3 seconds long.

5. Default

Oh, it works on bosses now? I missed that.
    In that case, it could be pretty handy (at least depending on how influental attack and defense stats are for mobs).

6. Default

It was changed to work on bosses a long time ago. I remember using Threaten (the old, dumb one) on Poison Golem in the Forest of Poison Fog PQ (or whatever it was called).

AHHHHH I SO WANT THE BALANCE PATCH!!! Nexon is soooo unfair. ~.~

7. Default

The new threaten is really useful, it decreases physical damage by 36%. With less than 6k base hp on my archer, I was able to survive touch damage from horntail heads and legs, and leg stomps only did like 4-4.5k.

8. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Idk if I should be happy or sad....

9. Default

I know if I were a Dark Knight I would be very angry :) for now at least.

10. Electron

IGN: LimitCounter
    Server: Broa
    Level: 163
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Heros
    Alliance: Sidekicks
    canada

I Wonder if Drks will be the worst DPM..

11. Default

Not much love for DK & DrK.
    Booster still +2 Atk Spd. They should atleast change it to +3 since spear/polearm speed is slow.

They nerf crusher from 170% to 150%. But they buff up fury from 250% to 380%.
    Increase sacrifice damage less than a half but increase the HP cost by more than a half. =,=
    Completely change zerk. and i see no Beholder's Revenge..

meh, not going back to my DK..

12. Default

PA dks anyone?

13. Default

I was just about to say that spamming Fury might actually deal more damage than spamming Crusher now. Even with a normal spear Fury is still a great deal faster than Crusher with a normal speed polearm.

14. Default

sure for training, go for PA and Fury. better range, better damage and better speed.
    but our DPS is worst than before, and before was bad, now it's worst.

15. Electron

IGN: LimitCounter
    Server: Broa
    Level: 163
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Heros
    Alliance: Sidekicks
    canada

I guess if Beholders revenge is removed. Zerk30 Stays same 30% dmg, Crusher weakened. Time to quit Drk knight...

17. Default

What are you talking about? At the moment a Dark Knight while Berserking can solo Bigfoot just as fast and sometimes faster than a Hero.

18. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

I'm loving the changes on the Fighter, Crusader, and Hero. I wouldn't have to go to Showa Town anymore now that Rage is 20 Attack (same effect as Ciders) there are absolutely no Attack Potions that have better effect than Rage, and Shout became much more useful than it originally was damage wise. Power Guard was buffed (At first I thought Power Guard became useless, then all the sudden the developers decided nerfing Power Guard is an EPIC FAIL mistake, so they made it more useful. A tad more at least). We get Increase Fundamentals, although that will only be necessary for me when fighting Balrog Boss as I'm high level. Buff Crush (Armor Crush, Power Crush, and Magic Crush have been merged) became useful, so I'm going to have to use it just in case the monsters use either an Attack buff or a Magic Attack buff.

@ Buster/Crusher working with Final Attack

19. Default

while need to HP wash and maintain Hp at certain amount and at a high risk of dying, no? while the current hero can do the same without worrying about a thing.

20. Default

here we go again