Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Dark Knights seem...extremely disappointing now. So now they've completely changed the playstyle of 4th job and nerfing our main move for...a buffed Beholder? Not exactly a fair tradeoff.

2. Default

Maybe the skill animation is there but the hit is blocked and replaced with the new kind of final attack?. It's tespia so it would make sense that they didn't take the Final attack animations, as they are in a rush to upload all sort of other stuff.

But if indeed is just the old Final attack as we all know it, them warriors got screwed over. This is gonna slow the sh'it out of all of us.

I just noticedd they put cooldown times on skills like Armor Crash and Magic Crash. This leans me to believe they finally powered them up so they break buffs as SUPER weapon defense and SUPER magic defense. If so Heroes and White Knights just became a must for bossing.

3. Default

The crashes look like they've been turned into status effects, looking at their animations and the fact that they create an icon on monsters' heads o_o

4. Default

Uh...Dark Knights get enhanced critical, +30 ATT Dragon Blood, and a beholder that does a 400% AoE return attack whenever you get hit.
    And right now we don't even know how "+30%" damage works.

5. Default

Whaaaaaaat?! Beholder's Revenge is an AoE?! It reflects 400% damage to everything in range?!

6. Default

Speaking of which... the data extraction for Beholder's Revenge is missing... so we don't know if it's really AOE or not.

Hadriel

7. Default

Could be 6 monsters or 6 somthing else, I'm not sure.
    Either way, if a DK gets hit with like 3k damage, you're reflecting 12k damage back. As you kill monsters, 12k~ damage that deals itself really adds up.

If you're bossing and you get hit for 10k damage, wham 40k right there.

8. Default

400% is the range of an AoE. For example, Blizzard has 400% range. It is possible you may have read the range as damage.

9. Default

Am I blind or did they remove "Beholder's Revenge"? I don't see it in the skill tables.

10. Default

While I like the new Crash animation, and the fact that it prevents the target's recast of the buff for a bit... I fail to see how Magic Crash benefits Paladins.

I wonder why Lightning is only 50% elemental?
    Did Threaten get changed so it always applies to Attack and Defense with a chance to reduce accuracy, or is it like it is now, a chance of doing nothing?

12. Default

It appears all three have Magic Crash, as opposed to Power and whatever the other one was, and it just disables buffs.

13. Default

I just hope they don't nerf the 4-hit Assaulter and the 16-hit Boomerang Stab (or whatever it's called in GMS).

I still don't get how the new Meso Explosion works though...

14. Default

Okay, in the old thread it has a 100% chance to deal 400% damage whenever you're attacked. It's apparently not based on how much damage you take but instead it's 400% of YOUR range...so yeah it seems like a pretty good skill.

Unsure if it's AoE or not though.

15. Default

I happen to have a lvl6x dual blader and they nerfed the hell out of it in 1.2.318 =/ So if they nerf dits too, what the hell am i gonna do with my daggers

16. Default

Huh. That IS odd. Power, Armor, and Magic Crashes, condensed and (possibly) made useful.

17. Default

Didn't Pride state that it's 400% of damage received? o.O

I'm so totally confused now...

18. Default

Paladins still have no party skills. :[

Oh well, I'm still pretty pumped about these changes overall.

19. Default

Dual Bladers were crazy overpowered anyway so THEIR decreases are justified. They had that 240% x 12 + Mirror Imaged 120% x 12 skill, critical chance buff, and a wholebunch of other self buffs.

20. Default

I think Threaten is good enough to be classified a party skill. It can even reduce the WA, WDEF and Accuracy of bosses, helping the entire party/squad to survive...