Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
  1. Default

It's passive according to the skillID

2. Default

I get the feeling it's a "choose your preferred playing style" kind of thing. You can choose to:

1. Keep your HP low for improved Critical Rate and Damage. This is somewhat tough because the drain tends to screw things up.

2. Keep your HP high for a constant damage boost. Not nearly as good as the former, but easier to pull off.

3. Default

if it's true, that is the most stupid thing, ever! screw you nexon..

4. Default

Agreed on so many levels......

Jesus christ can they not just choose a playstyle they like for DrK's and bring their damage up to other classes? This pomegranate is not hard.

5. Default

I see the same thing for Captains/Corsairs as well:

Rapid Fire > Battleship Cannon

Therefore,

1. Costlier Method: Rapid Fire wastes ammunition but kills enemies faster.

2. Cheaper Method: Battleship Cannon saves mesos, but kills enemies slower. (Cannon deals more damage per bullet, right?)
    Last edited by Hanabira.Kage; 2010-06-26 at 01:01 AM.

6. Default

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. We'd just buy more ammo. I only use 7 slots at the moment for bullets, I could easily spare more.

Cannon should be significantly more powerful than RF, no questions asked.

7. Default

i totally agree, rapid fire's %age should have not been changed, making it have no min range (no more gun wack) is an amazing boost on its own and whats the point in making cannon weaker if its supposed to be your main skill.....alas the saving grace may be that rapid fire hits a dead monster, like if you go to use it on snails u will not kill 8 snails a second it seems to hit each snail 2-4 times (been awhile since i played so cant remember number) where as cannon will only hit a dead monster once (asks for someone to do the calculations as to which would be more powerful) (with and without inate Crit/ crit rings n stuff n stuff n stuff)

the main thing i like in this upgrade is the changed to bishops and the fact that genesis peeps wont be going mad with power as much and raised their 2ndary attacks (SR HA blah blah) so that they are a little more usefull all around i believe not jyst
    BAHHHH I CAN KILL SKELES BY THE MILLIONS
    but i take 14 hours to kill an anego :(

8. Default

Skills should not be balanced to suit people's crappy internet connections.

9. Neutron
    IGN: Sylphior
    Server: Windia
    Level: 13x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Leaf
    Alliance: Honorbond

excuse me, but when are we gonna get to see the other skills? i can follow most of the extractions, but some like the new skills i just can't understand. is there any progress on the translations?

10. Default

I don't have language pack installed on this computer so I can't google translate that skill, halp please?

It would be lovely if you could pull out the variables for those percentage figures, of course, unless they're variable U/X/Y...

11. Default

Spoiler

Judgement Dragon
    Description: Dragon increases critical chance when using skills and a chance for some of the physical damage can be switched on. However, more than half of the maximum HP is impossible.
    Maximum Level: 10

1 3% critical rate 1% Probability +1% critical
    2 6% critical rate 2% Probability +1% critical
    3 9% critical rate 3% Probability +2% critical
    4 12% critical rate 4% Probability +2% critical
    5 15% critical rate 5% Probability +3% critical
    6 18% critical rate 6% Probability +3% critical
    7 21% critical rate 7% Probability +4% critical
    8 24% critical rate 8% Probability +4% critical
    9 27% critical rate 9% Probability +5% critical
    10 30% critical rate 10% Probability +5% critical

12. Default

Doesn't make a lot more sense but... okay, at least the below-50% HP thing is clear. Such bullpomegranate, how is an average Mapler supposed to KNOW which is better. What I'm seeing is Berserk (or Dark Force) all the way without SE and Judgement when with. Training-wise, probably Berserk, get hit, more Berserk, get more hit, switch to Judgement and pot back up to Berserk before ass is kicked. Sounds fun! No really.

13. Default

It's a really stupid and retarded system they have come up with. Maybe they can stop f'ucking with our HP and get our skills right.

14. Default

I read it as saying it won't do more than 50% of the monster's HP via Critical. Kinda weird wording though... LolGoogleTranslate.

15. Default

Agreed, seraphim. =[

As my Dark Knight gently weeps....

16. Default

For Judgement Dragon, I believe what occurs is the skill gives you the probability to drain HP back from a monster, but no more than half of your maximum HP may be returned at once.

17. Default

Huh? I'm confused now. x.x

Can someone play a DrK in KMST, like, now? If Joe's right, then Dragon's Judgement should always be active and HP will be actively drained.

18. Default

i like this. :S

19. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

It would certainly make since considering that random 10%.

20. Default

Would make a lot more sense than it only being on when below 50% HP. Korea has done some pretty crazy things in this whole patch craze, but reversing Berserk and giving a critical that works like the old Berserk would be silly.