Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I THINK I know where they are going with this.

They "lower" our attack and give monsters higher HP but the exp stays almost the same, also the exp curve... They probably want maple to be like 95% of the MMOs where you dont one hit stuff, mosnters actually take like 5 hits to kill, while getting more percentage of what you need to lv up.

Think of WK.

2. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

So you're basically saying, Higher HP = more hits to kill = More Exp per monster = Level up faster?

3. Default

!killall

Rapes everything anyway.

4. Default

Meh. I just thought that this was their solution to the potential scroll system.
    It totally broke the game, so they basically made everything stronger.

5. Default

Pink Bean.

6. Default

The monsters don't actually give much more HP than they used to, and less in some instances. The exp curve looks a lot nicer now, though.

7. Default

Also, they seem to have added Dark resistance to mobs, which explains the added Sader skill.

8. Default

Not really, more like you level slower, but thats basicaly what the exp curve is for even though it IS slower than before.

9. Default

Eh, I mean. Pink Bean's design was made a joke.

But when half the maple world's monsters are all effed like this, it really doesn't make Pink Bean look like that "OMG LOL THATS OUR TOUGHEST BOSS? HAHAHA"
    It's now "Oh..Should've known"

:/

10. Default

okay, at least the fat lonely fish isn't changed. It's still on 30 million HP.

We'r getting a "power-up" along with monsters gaining strength :(

11. Default

Taking bets on the Black Magician being a cute midget.

12. Default

$15
    Edit:Read Spadows blog I think theres a chance all the mobs and vic island will return to the way they were OH PLEASE GOD MAKE IT SO.

13. Default

What makes you say that? I see no indication.

14. Default

A random coment ._. So it wont return to what it was.

15. Default

They already do this pomegranate.
    Level 20 gear dropping from level 60 stuff in Magatia.....

16. Default

The fact he says a special poll wanting feedback. If no one likes it then it will probably be changed back right? >_>