Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Default

There is probably no chance of magic attack being in data right?
    Sometimes monsters do greater magic attack and that wont really help if you can survive touch but magic attack is like twice as touch.

2. Default

Seconding this if it isn't too much trouble.

3. Default

So does this mean the skills that can ignore def will actually be useful? As in bypass some of the % reduction like on Zak/HT o.o

4. Default

The level penalty? No.

MDRate/PDRate? Yes. Check the Game Mechanics forum - they're working on an algorithm that's getting really close.

5. Default

Question to anybody:What's basically the "training run" now? Like where do you go from your first job advancment.

6. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: lawl
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 89
    Job: Cannon Shooter
    Guild: HeliosTower
    Alliance: Leafre.net
    canada

2 Questions:

1. Whats 애드벌룬 Die

2. Why is there a level 15 mushmom and a level 60 mushmom?

7. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

probably cuz mm in dojo is lvl 60? o.o

8. Default

With the new PDrate amd MDrate system after Big Bang, the monsters decrease your damage by percentage not depends on how many PD and MD points they have like it works on Maple Story International version now.
    For example, if your damage to one monster, and it has 10% P/MDrate ,it will only receive 90% damage from you.
    For general monsters , it's P/MDrate is 10%; for kuso bosses, it's P/MDrate is 20%; for general bosses except for the following bosses, their P/MDrate are 25%, for Chaos Zakum and Chaos Horn tail , they have 50% P/MDrate , for Zakum and Horn Tail, their P/MDrate are 40%, for Pink Bean, it's P/MDrate is scarringly 70%.
    All monsters including all bosses, they've got 85% magic and physical mastery , for example, Pink Bean's physical damage is now 23100, if you are touched by it , you minght receive at least 23100×85% damage from PB.
    The highiest avoidability of monsters including bosses except for Pink Bean is 225. PB's avoidability is 625, but with the new , it is gonna give you 420 accuracy, so you don't have to worry about it.

9. Default

Regarding the Effective HP, I think it can be confusing once this hits gMS.

Currently: Doing 10000 damage, mob has 10000 HP, Fiel says its PDRate is 50%, so need to do 20000 effective HP, k all good.
    After BB hit: Doing 5000 damage, fragmented memory of mob's effective HP being 20k, wut.

I personally prefer 2 variables over this, it's a simple extra step anyway, rather than a lack of insight.

10. Default

Woa why are their world tour monsters in there 0.o

11. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

That and while training... people will want to know how much damage they need to SEE. Before the monster is getting close to dying. If they go to a ToT map for instance and see their damage on the mob (which has already cut been by the PDRate) they'll just need to know how much actual HP the mob has.

12. Default

It's nice to see the mob's highest damage. The highest lelvel non-boss mob does about 3.8k damage, before factoring mastery and defense. I don't think there's any class than can be one hit by 168, even without the post-BB HP increases for a lot of classes.

13. Default

I just realized how formulaic the HP/EXP of the mobs in here are. I wonder if the formulas will carry over to World Tour mobs when Big Bang gets implemented in other versions. If Windraiders stay level 70 mobs, will they get the 10,000 EHP / 296 EXP stats of the Jr. Cactus mobs? I think that would be appropriate, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.