Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

This person posted this in another thread. Like omg. What did they dooooo?
    http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/h...ST%20MSv2/

2. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

This world is so different now. It'll be exciting to rediscover everything.

3. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

They cut the exp by over HALF?! Seriously, the thought of a hellish grind to make a 4th job pirate always turned me off. I seriously can be convinced to play again by this.

(sure that isn't like a Tespia exp curve and not intended for the official ver? i don't wanna get my hopes up now...)

4. Default

This is probably a hell of a lot to ask, but would it be possible to see an extraction of the data on all changed mobs? >_>

5. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

New entrance to Sleepywood looks epic. But... what happened to Henesys? And I'm not even a hene-hoe... D:

6. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

Why am I thinking that Henesys might not be the center of life on Victoria anymore?

7. Default

What the hell...it's like their trying too god dam hard to make everything "fit" it just looks messy...

8. Default

They didn't just cut the exp curve to half of what it is right now, but also made exp harder to get with all the mob changes and the formula changes. However, since this is something KMS players asked for, I am sure it still plays in favor of the players. It surely is easier to lvl now.

9. Default

EXP reduction is great.

More Black Wings.. great, just great.

The storyline progresses. It'll be very interesting to see how and where will we find those NPCs and yeah, as someone else said I really like the concept of being able to fight them. I'm really liking how this game is turning out to be.

I always wondered how the other Black Wings members looked like, and well.. I can now say that some of them really don't look THAT evil. Who knows, maybe they were tricked into joining the organization?

Also, anyone knows WHERE these NPCs will be found? Will there be a new Black Wings place?

Also, I still don't understand if Resistance is WITH or AGAINST Black Wings. One of the NPCs translations say: "I'm not alone. All fight together, you'll certainly be able to defeat Black Wing". What does it mean? Do you join the Black Wings just to trick them or..? By the look of many Resistance skills it looked like they really were evil..

10. Default

Black Wing's Cap

wat?

And the EXP cut makes me VERY happy.
    kMS won't be so bad anymore. :D

11. Default

Few things I've been wondering.

First, I looked at a picture posted on basilmarket. Found that 49 to 50 in this new exp curve..is only 102,800 exp. It's normally 524,160.

How quickly is the exp going to be scaling up in KMS now, compared to the monsters?

Also, how much exp are quests, PQs etc giving now? CPQ giving the full 30k, for example, would result in ridiculously easy levels from 30-50.

12. Default

Sees people with the Black Wing insignias on them *sits up straighter* Yay, more Black Wings members!! Unfortunately, my favorite ones are still the originals. ;P And I agree with Giullare - they don't look that evil...

13. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Spoiler