1. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

Unless they change how snipe works it looks like MM are going to be the new DPS kings since they raised the damage cap to 999,999. (I'm actually hoping this isn't the case :/ )

2. Default

i highly doubt they will let snipe remain the way it is. Sure there can be a difference is DPS, but MMs currently have like a 8x more advantage then everyone...lol

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Alright, finally got on the battle mage and made a video. It's compressing now but i probably won't be able to upload it until later.

Some things about mechanics: Apparently there's a new skill for battle mages. (spell mastery) I had to reset all of blood drain into it, because blood drain sucks now. Because they changed the blow skills, not only does each blow skill become NOT passive (each one can be activated through the skill icon at any time), blood drain only activates once per combo. Each time only heals about 400ish damage for me, so it's useless now. Reaper had it's % summon rate increased, but once again, because blow is now one whole animation rather than 5 separate hits, reaper gets summoned MUCH less often. Another thing i noticed is that the reaper stays around for much less than it used to. Also, level 1 final blow does more damage than max death blow. (finally)

Unfortunately i completely forgot to test out finish attack at the time of writing this. I will test it later.

4. Default

Well I'm glad they got rid of the button mashing since that was the biggest turn off about this class for me. I would think that Finish Attack would be easier to activate now. Too bad about Blood Drain though :( Hopefully they'll make Final Blow's hits count individually, since that'll also be more beneficial with Thorns/SE.

5. Default

Does Staff Booster for Battlemages increase attack speed by 2 values at all levels now? or still by 1 at levels 1-10 then 2 at 11-20? The skill text seems to say by 2 at all levels but I'm unsure of the actual data.

also... is it worth maxing Basic Dark Chain before Blue Aura for grind build?
    Currently lv 53 with:
    20 Quad Blow
    1 Dark Chain
    0 Blue Aura
    20 Yellow Aura
    0 Blood Drain
    11 Staff Booster
    20 Staff Mastery

6. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

It's -2 at all levels.

7. Default

If it's possible, could you list the delays for Resistance attacks?