Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.318] Maplestory 2.0

1. Default

How low are you wanting me to go? There's a limit, you know. 56 is extremely close to that limit. The fact is, accuracy doesn't play a role anymore as far as we can see.

2. Default

What's the limit? I don't remember all the skill changes. 4 Dex and 4 Luk means 4 or 5 accuracy. I'm guessing there's 20 from a skill somewhere, so 24?
    I'd like to see under 10 accuracy, but I don't know how all the changes work.

3. Default

Satisfied?

20 accuracy and I still hit 100%. That's with all of my equips off and only using a Durability Eclipse.

4. Default

I'd like to know how necessary % equips are currently, like if you need at least a few to "keep up" with new training areas or bosses.

5. Default

Okay, 100% rate of hitting everything under your level. I like this.

Could you play with stuff above your level, please? Go see how much accuracy you need to 50% something above your level.

6. Default

Seems the same with all of my gear on and all of my gear off + the Eclipse. So... I guess it's 100% level-based.

Edit : Also, it seems as though the defense cap is no longer 999. lol

7. Default

Accuracy only matters for Warriors. For other classes, statless vs. regular has always been an issue of how much stat = 1 attack.

8. Default

ROFL, that means u can only go HT when u're at level 160 or above =="
    and zakum at level 140.

Total domination for higher level population character

9. Default

That's not necessarily a bad thing. It gives people goals to work toward. Besides, with the new EXP table, getting to 140+ is a breeze. Hell, without much dedication, I've done 1~100 on 1x EXP on KMST.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

What is the point of accuracy then? So you must equal level to hit 100% regardless of accuracy, but if you are even one level below the monster you have a set miss rate in which no amount of accuracy can reduce it? Hell defense and avoidability seems like they will be more useful that accuracy will be at this rate.

Also @ Shikage: over 1k defense unbuffed at level 100. Huh!?

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

To be fair, this isn't different from how it already is. If you aren't above that level for those bosses you aren't usually considered an attacker. Zak isn't really that strong but at HT this is very much the case.

12. Default

Should be a patch tomorrow... Gonna be interesting to see what they come up with.