Thread: [KMST] [1.2.318] Maplestory 2.0

1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Probably, but that doesn't change the fact that if FA activates the same as it does for PS and SB except for blast and rush...that should make paladins weaker. Especially if it still distributes damage if hitting more than 1 mob.

By the way, the stat window got larger. The only reason this could be is if a characters max range could reach to the 6 digits...because otherwise there is no reason to make the stat window longer. There was that aran with 73k range...does that mean nexon wants 6 digit ranges?

2. Default

Well, bishops are officially dead now.
    BB sweet o' genesis.

3. Default

Blast is a 1v1 skill.

4. Default

Instead of making multiple posts, here's a bunch of microposts.

Spoiler

5. Default

Looks like a whole lot of classes got buffed with their attack ranges if the attack formulas stayed the same. For example, double shot is now 70 + 3 * x (where x is the level of the skill). Max level of 20, so 70 + 3 * 20 = 130%

6. Default

R.I.P Bishops. :(

They don't even have any decent mob skills. Hell, I think the only one that has a decent skill besides ultimates is their Ice Mage counterpart. Chain Lighting ftw?

7. GLADIGATORS
    usa

So is power strike.

8. Default

The new resolution looks promising. I'm looking forward to both this and the Battle Mage.

Also the new Neo Huroid looks amazing.

9. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

I am scared.....:|

10. Default

Pretty sure Powerstrike-FA only hits one target. [I think thats the point they wanted to make anyway, either way, it still sucks horribly, :/, if FA isn't a cast skill now, that cripples both heroes and paladins]

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

When did i say it didn't?

If it wasn't obvious already, i was referring to rush distributing damage if it activates FA, which would suck.

12. Default

Paralyze is somewhat..eh.

I can't honestly see Bishops train without genesis. They really don't have another mob skill..except LOLSHININGRAY.

13. Default

That's strange... looks like bishops get a new skill

14. Default

Orly? Hows that gonna work? Lol
    Probably something to match up with CL or Paralyze.. :S

15. Default

Cloud this be the beggining of the black magician patch?

16. Default

Is it wrong that when I read the title I thought it would be some NX thing to get an item to give you new clothes, hair, etc? I was pleasantly surprised.

17. Default

From what I see with the icon, it looks like it gets rid of the cool down on Genesis for a while. --- Just a guess, though.

18. Default

lool a cooldown on Genesis. Glad I quit my Bishop a long time ago. Yeesh, 40 seconds is pretty unusable.

The new UI looks...odd. Doesn't really fit with the cartoon-y graphics of Maple.

Is it possible to see what the Battleship HP Formula is?

19. Default

The % is critical and the range is it's magic range.

20. Default

I hate to say it but I want to come back to maplestory when JMS gets these updates. Rargh.