View Poll Results: After all new classes are released, which class will be your main class?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Explorer

63 72.41%
  • Aran

9 10.34%
  • Evan

5 5.75%
  • Resistance

9 10.34%
  • Cygnus

1 1.15%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Night Lords all the way, I started on one 4 years ago, it's still my main today. :P

2. Default

Aran. Don't feel like class hopping anymore, and this is my highest level and most useful character.

3. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I've lost interest in my Aran and Evan, and don't even get me started on Cygnus. I'm gonna stick with my Hermit, I/L Mage or Priest.

4. Default

Wasn't turned on by Cygnus, Aran, or Evans. So I'm still with Explorers. Don't know about Resistance classes, but the Wild Hunter sparks my attention just like Corsairs did when they first came out.

5. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

Aran because I have no desire to level up another character to 120 again in KMS. It takes too long in KMS as a foreigner with little to no bishop friends. I also have no desire to play GMS again.

6. Default

If Dual Blade falls under adventurers, then I guess it's adventurers, however... I don't think I'll ever get a character to 150+ again... it's just too plain boring and takes WAY too long for me...

So yeah... I guess I'll stick to my Nightwalker forever... best gameplay for me, since I have no interest in Horntail / Pinkbean zOMGpixelEliteNXwhore squad-drama...

So I choose Cygnus! :)
    Last edited by Devil; 2010-06-16 at 09:09 PM.

7. Default

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Masteria which basically is explorer-exclusive... will never be updated again.

8. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

My point still stands.

9. Default

Forgot to post source: http://sleepywood.net/forum/showpost...0&postcount=51

---

Anywho, I feel as Maplestory is now nothing more then a scrap project. They seem to keep adding nothing but new classes and rehashed bosses. They only seem to be focusing on Maplestory 2 more... which may explain all these classes suddenly.

10. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

I'm going to stick with my Ranger, although Wild Hunter has my attention. Then again, the very fact that it uses crossbows instead of bows kind of lessens my interest a bit.

11. Default

My bishop will most likely stay my main until I outlevel it on another char... it has the most history
    and is the only character that I really feel attached to.

Although I must admit that even before the patch when I recently hit outlaw, that the slinger class
    really had my interest. Now with the updates I have a really quick recoil, with a really slow shoot (triple shot).
    If I can get around that I can see him being my second 4th jobber.

My aran is just a damage whore and I feel dirty playing a character that is overpowered in almost all places.

12. Default

They ARE fun and awesome to play. I havent played it yet but judging by the videos, its fun from 1st ~ 4th job, not only in 4th job.

High - 5.

This... is... SO TRUE.

For me ? Im going to stick with my evan. I still have my bishop pride though

EDIT : why not 200 on my bish ? I could do it but after judging by how long katie took to post each level up screeenshot, i was kind of skeptical about getting mine to 200, 2hko-ing skeles all the way with stupid equipments. So im just gonna sell leech when i need money.

13. Default

since i'm not about to be playing for basically the school year. I guess I'll stick with my bowmaster for bossing and lolaneer for training around. aran when i feel like it, bishop when i feel like it, evan sucks ballz and can go die cause i have no NX to buy books for it when i could just buy a perma invisi hat.

14. Default

The updates made my buccaneer even harder to kill, gave my aran a pretty damn good boost, and dual blade looks awesome.

So those three, most likely.

15. Default

I'll stick to my Evan, my second highest level character.
    I am still loyal towards Cygnus Knights, they're the only reason I got my Striker to 120. lol.

16. Default

Sticking with my CB since... it's my CB. Only character I have over level 100, grown kind of attached to it since it reminds me of CB friends of days past.

17. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Aran all the way. LOLFP is still my sentimental love, but after four years of playing one I've never seen any usefulness for them beyond grinding, whereas Arans can train and boss well. After playing a class where I'm used to training well, but never got to boss like I wanted, Arans are perfect. Plus, HP washing is cheap. After seeing how the KMS Probability Scrolling system affects them as well, I can't wait.