Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] [0.86] Golden Temple

1. Default

Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst

Each android item requires 11 purple powders, go clean those FMs out!

2. Default

What would classify as "Armor" for those Armor scrolls to work? They would be nice to have for my dragon equips.

3. Default

For once my weird purple fetish is a good thing! rofl.
    Maker mule

Now if only they'd release something that uses Advanced Monster Crystal 3, but doesn't need 5 times as many PoTs...

4. Default

Ahhhh... if only my Maker storage mule wasn't hacked. ): Oh well, I guess I'll have to hunt those powders down now.

5. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Oh, good thing I have like, 30 of them already. Horray for mass hoarding powders and ores because I'm such a packrat regarding maker items.

(I still need to do something with my 65+ Yellow Powders and 100+ Mithril/Oricalcon Ores >_>)

Still... Eh, whatever. I'll just hunt for the rest, it's not like I'll be getting to where Iruvata is in Neo City anytime soon.

For those too lazy to research, the following monsters drop Purple Powder (at least according to Hidden Street), ordered by monster level:
    - Ligator
    - Jr. Cellion
    - Black Ratz
    - Jr. Pepe
    - Chronos
    - Zombie Lupin
    - Cold Eye
    - Flyeye
    - Mossy Snail
    - Reinforced Iron Mutae
    - Coolie Zombie
    - Selkie Jr.
    - Homun
    - Iruvata (hey, how convienent)
    - Maverick Type D
    - Memory Guardian
    - Jr. Newtie

6. Default

Shoulder pads, Rings, new maps, and Epic chairs, do want

7. Default

Horntail chair comes from gachapon stamp event 2 by the way, along with +3 aura rings and maple flags. Also, the maker recipe for each of the android equipments is 11 purple powders and 16 iruvata boosters, which are strangely account-tradeable only (one requires 12 boosters).

8. Default

Just FYI (i'm kinda an expert) Cold Eyes are a great source of purple powder. Most monsters drop 2 powders - one about twice as often as the other - and Cold Eyes primary powder is purple.

9. Default

Can someone answer my question if you get the free pass then once that 30 min pass runs out can you get the premium one and have more time?Also, can you go with a party? It says you can on the website and that you get double exp >.> So does that mean I can get a free pass, then my friend can and we have 1 hour of dungeon time if we pass leaders?

10. Default

what's an android item O_O and where are all these 50% scrolls coming from? plus wheres the nx watch and stuff.

11. Default

Cyanne posted this list of permanent equips
    Spoiler

but my friend just showed me this picture
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...d=126873054519 ,
    which is not on the list.

Is it just another one of those things that doesn't actually show up in game? Or are permanent equips coming?

12. Default

There are more, I only posted about half of them.

13. Default

I already answered that. Obviously you can...

14. Default

I just got lazy, it takes a while to do it manually xP

Here is the quest line for the android set if anyone's interested:
    Kill 11 iruvatas
    Kill 50 iruvatas
    Kill 100 buffoons
    Kill 1 zeno
    Kill 1 deet and roi
    Collect 50 plugs and wires
    Collect 100 speed limit signs
    Collect 1000000 mesos
    "making android gears" (doesn't say)

Also in the quest data, apparently you get a star spangled paint on independence day, you get a maple leaf paint on canada day, and the chair medal for the chair with the book and feather.

15. Default

Presumably the new 100% and 50% scrolls are being released so that instead of potentially getting a 1-h bw/axe 100/50% scroll that's in low demand, you'll get a scroll that's in equal demand to everyone (barring magicians or everyone but magicians).

16. Default

Sooo... Nothing about Temple of Time mobs?

17. Default

Aparently no...