Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

doesn't level 4 shout stun 100% of the time? is that was "box missing" pertains to?

2. Default

Yes. That's what it pertains to. I need to have it so a emote is put in there.

3. Default

I figured as much, but I was never sure if it was just a rumor or not that level 4 shout actually stuns at a 100% rate. Plus, I thought maybe it was pertaining to the hitbox of the skill, because I'm a noob. Interesting to see that's not the case.

4. Default

Got everything fixed so far, but I'm still seeing some mistakes:

- Max level Bahamut shows that it attacks 6. I thought it attacked only 3? Does it really attack 6?
    - The elemental attribute of skills is not showing up
    - Still need to show some formulas to clear things up
    - Mastery guides need to be shown

5. Default

My Bahamut attacks 3, and the description says up to 3

6. Default

Is the new fire arrow just awesome at level 4 (from a typo by nexon) or not (from a typo by fiel)?

7. Default

That would be tight if baha really did hit 6 at lvl 30.

8. Default

Confirming it's really not a string thing only. In game it says it hits 1 monster but it actually hits 2.

9. Default

Magic/Armor/Power Crash have the post re-vamp images now.

10. Default

Gonna have to live with that.

11. Default

Attempting to look at the range pictures in threads results in a 404. D:

12. Default

^^^ This is now fixed ^^^

Sheesh, took me a month to do it.

13. Default

fiel, do you have the UA cygnus skill tables anywhere? like, what would the parameters of wind piercing 1-5 be, etc.?

14. Default

Sure don't. Thanks for reminding me. I'll have a look into it - probably posted in the next day or two.

15. Default

Erm, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but are you also able to extract the sound effect files for skills as well, Fiel? I'd understand if SP's bandwidth wouldn't be able to take hosting the images in addition to the sound files, but it would be nice if there were links to some of the better skill sounds.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

posting to say that the UA skills that get changed in chaos does not seem to be listed.

17. Default

Dual Blade's Phantom Blow doesn't note the number of attacks.

18. Default

Mercedes' charge drive only displays the first half (the rushing part) of the animation. It's missing the animation where the lime-coloured sword arrow stabs out of the ground to propel monsters into the air.

The one at 1:41 of this video.