Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Return of the Explorers Event!

1. Default

Mystical Artifact Discoverer Medal only gives +1 to all stats and 5 speed'n jump, while Honorable Explorer Medal gives +1 to all stats, 5 speed'n jump, +10 Hands, and 100 HP'n MP. So obviously, Honorable Explorer Medal is better.

2. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

And on top of that, the Medal was from a limited time event, which is somewhat time consuming. Even I wouldn't have the time to have gotten that medal on all my Explorers.

3. Default

lolHands. And lol HP and MP.

4. Default

Let me get this straight: if I already have an adventurer which is level 47, can I still get the ring by taking it to level 50 or do I have to make another one?

5. Default

New one.

6. Default

Oh, okay. Thanks.

I guess I'll make a gunslinger then.

7. Default

Sucks that this isnt permanent for all new Adventurers made. You have less than a month to get one of the rings, 6/16/10 - 7/13/10.

8. Default

It's pretty easy and quick to do 1-30 in a single sitting, 30-40 in another, 40-45 the next, and 45-50 after that. Shouldn't be too difficult. Though in all honesty, these times events are becoming old rather fast. Why the pineapple do I always have to feel rushed to do things?

9. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Not everyone has the Mystical Artifact Discoverer medal, as mentioned before. :/ On a random note, I hate not being able to get the MAD medal back on the second event after losing my first MAD medal. T_T

OT: The new outfits are color-coded, gg with that creativity, Nexon. :v I like that it's purple, though, so that'd a plus, at least. Though some of it looks... pink.

10. Default

Because Nexon wants you to buy lots of 2x Cards and buy or revive Pets for fast leveling...

11. Default

2x exp sure, but a pet is pointless for such low level mules, it's not like you will earn many mesos from loot in the day(s) it takes to get to 50.
    I do hope they will make the rings account tradable more than once though, otherwise I'll have to make at least 2 explorer mules.

Oh yea, a question to the number crunchers, my wife is a Polearm DrK, cruel or critical ring?

12. Default

Screw that garbage, I have rep mules. Hell yeah.

13. Default

At least that means we'll have new content (fingers crossed) less than a month after this patch

14. Default

But you can do 1 to 50 in less than a week without even trying.

15. Default

could someone post a pic of these equips please?

16. Default

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=22592

The new equips are all in that thread. Stats on the rings have been changed since then though.

17. Default

Here's the Thief (Bandit) stuff.

Both are durability equips, both are statless. The other equips at 10 are time limited, and if they do the same thing they do in kMS, you'll get a new time-limited, statless weapon every ten levels. The statless, time limited weapons are for everyone, not just adventurers.

The dagger you get at 20:
    Explorer's Bazlud

The overall you get at 30:
    Explorer's Purple Knucklevest Suit

18. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

I seriously hope they drop the price to repair dura weps this patch, or those equips are not gonna be used much.

19. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Looks like the event is going to be great.

Its very unlike Nexon America not to screw something up