Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Return of the Explorers Event!

1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It says "in progress" and "right here, right now" - does that mean this event has started already? Not after the patch? Or did they release this annoucement too early?

2. Default

I was able to get a rogue to a bandit within a few hours, shouldn't take long to do it again.

Though I think a mage will be the fastest leveler out of the classes.

3. Default

The latter.

4. Default

I'm guessing it would be a reasonable assumption that you can make multiple ring mules, allowing you to get a bunch of rings for different characters?

5. Default

Yep. You can also store rings on characters or in storage for future classes.

6. Default

Video's not loading for me, but the Mushroom Kingdom prequests start around level 25 from The Rememberer and the Camel Taxi.

7. Default

The question is, will we get the idiotic thing KMS did by making them tradable once, or an unlimited amount of times? After seeing what they did to the Dragon Glasses I am hoping for the latter.

8. Default

I can now die in peace. I have been seriously concerned that they would pineapple this up, now I have no worries. And if that NX event is non-nx, that would be very very very nice. One of Nexon's first great nx events.

9. Default

it's a cs surprise event i assure you.

there's no way nexon is going to give out maple points and vicious hammers for free.

10. Default

Hush, I can dream of my infinite 2x card and nx whorism.

11. Default

The Explorer Box event does not require NX. Monsters drop the boxes and you can open them, that's it. (unless they changed it)

12. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Hahaha, there's a freaking list right there. >_>

*drools at the prizes*

13. Default

uh so... does it have to be a explorer that starts at lvl 1? or can a lvl 49 char made before the patch that lvls up once and get the ring ;x

14. Default

You should read more.
    Though im sure theres at least a sh'it ton more pots and other useless junk in there.

15. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Imma gonna win me an iPad!!! Gonna bleed all over it too.

16. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Oh. Nice.

..those damn prizes better be given out to characters over lvl 20, 30, 40(do want medal), with the exception of rings, or I'll be angry.

17. Default

They obviously won't, why would they? And why would you want that medal with the MAD is better?