Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.317] Critical Skill

1. Default

I think the extra 10% Crit, plus the advantage over BMs of the Crossbow's damage formula, will bring them above NLs. Not to mention the "Wild Beast" self buff.

2. Default

The original skill tables are fully updated as of this patch.

3. Default

If it weren't for people like you asking for criticals to the Resistance jobs, maybe they wouldn't have got it <.<

This officially kill our actual archers.

4. Default

Just confirming what ShiKage said -- there's no critical in the skill book and no criticals when I attack.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Finally some sexy changes. Don't like that adv dark aura requires lv 20 dark aura though.

6. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Sounds logical though.

7. Default

i don't understand. this is like not saying "i don't like that you need triple swing maxed for overswing". it's a skill evolution, of course it has a prerequiste of a maxed skill.

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Also unnecessary and severely limiting due to the fact that resistance classes cannot add SP from later job advancements into an earlier one. Seeing as how all 1st job skills are now extremely necessary to max, this is a dumb change.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

The Critical skill is such a tease. Will we actually get it via a low level quest, as a default skill upon character creation/job advancement, or is this a *gasp* level 150/180/200 skill unlocked via quests?

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

By the way, if crit is actually 2x damage battle mages are now ridiculous in all sense of the word.

11. Default

I don't see Teleport being a necessity. You can skimp out on some points on Teleport and still be fine.

12. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Skimping on teleport only limits their ability to manuver around mobs, which in lower levels is HOLY S'HIT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER because of chains pulling monsters into you. Because of how chains works you have to either rush backwards, or rush forwards. If you rush forwards, you HAVE to teleport past the gathered mob with the right timing or you will get hit. Even if you do teleport, you will probably get hit. This problem only gets worse as you progress onto thicker mobs. Teleport for a battle mage is hands down a necessity.

Speaking of chains, what the f'uck were they thinking when they made it's range longer but only TOWARDS THE CHARACTER ITSELF. Now all battle mages will be hit by dragged mobs 100&#37; of the time...

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Not if you tele back. I do understand though how counterproductive it is to not extend the range forward and instead increase the minimum range.

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I was referring to the use of the skill while stationary, which is sometimes the fastest way to actually use the skill and expect to attack mobs within a reasonable time frame.

15. Default

So aside from the lower HP, Wild Hunters are better than all the other Archers now. The main culprit being their 10&#37;-better-than-archer base crit. God forbid it's +200%, but I don't think it will be.

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Have you noticed that the panther skills range is shorter due to the reduction in hit box? I was wondering if the range was attached to the hit box or defined in the skill itself.

17. Default

I haven't checked. I think the skill moves your hitbox to the left, so since the hit box is now smaller, it should be much easier to use. The hitbox and skill range shouldn't be directly related.

18. Default

Jesus enough with the nerfs give us a quest line or something!

19. GLADIGATORS
    usa

What nerfs?

20. Default

I guess making a hitbox smaller is a nerf?