Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Can someone name this character?

My mom sells a lot of stuff on eBay, and she found this shirt to resell but neither she or I can name the character on the shirt.

Can any of you?

Big image alert

2. Default

Confirming.
    Series is Rurouni Kenshin, character is Kenshin Himura.

3. Default

Thanks for the quick response. I was asking Fiel who exactly the character was so I can accurately describe the shirt when I sell it. He told me that he knew for certain someone on SP would be able to help. Appreciate it!
    Mom

4. Default

. How do you not know Kenshin? I think that was all they played on Toonami for a bit, or was it CN's later show?

5. Default

Hi right back at you!

Cyadd: As for how I could not know.....I'm old by most SP user standards. I also don't watch TV. Fiel and I were just laughing this morning about how before SP I didn't even know what Rick-Rolling was. And by that statement, you can tell that I'm not the party in negotiations with Fiel to be the new one running SP. I just lurk and realize how few things in common I have with the younger generation!

Mom

6. Default

Are you directing this at Fiel?

7. Default

That is Himura Kenshin from Samurai X, if you want to be precise. Technically, he's drawn differently, but it's still the same character, regardless. If you were to list it as under either Samurai X or Rurouni Kenshin as an anime, people would recognize it, regardless. It's a rather popular character.

Edit ; Also, looks like a shirt in very great condition. You can probably sell it to some really hardcore fans for decent cash, I would assume! Good luck, Fiel's mom!

8. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

Spoiler

That shirt reminds me of stuff I wore back in elementary school.

9. Default

It's actually a size 2x, so perfect for those who were really into it in elementary school and are now feeling nostalgic. Hopefully Fiel won't ban me for listing the link so you can watch the auction or see all the info on the shirt:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Mom

10. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Oh man, you know why Paul is what he is now.

Spoiler

EDIT: EVEN BETTER, she sells through Paul's account and the account has almost 7k positive feedback, haha oh wow.

11. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

<_<;; That was my polite way of saying I wouldn't want to wear it now.

Totally derailing the thread right now, but where on earth did you get these?

12. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

13. Default

I have never watched the anime he is in, or read the manga he is in, yet for some odd reason I am temped to buy this, if I had a paypal account that is.

14. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

Just for the info, I'd guess.

15. Default

I'd want to buy it, myself. I'd actually give it to my little brother, who is going into 8th grade. He can probably fit in it, he's pretty skinny. Considering, especially once I get my paycheck.

16. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

You know, Fiel's mom info. And then go all like she was Stifler's mom.

17. Default

hahahaha, you made me laugh. I just woke up from a slight migraine, and I'm feelin' a bit better now. thanks! hahaha