Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: An update

1. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

I, for one, welcome our new monocled robot overlord.

3. Default

Well whoever it is, I encourage you to buy the site and run it accordingly! I support them 100%, if ever need any help with anything
    just ask the SP community as I am sure any of us will be willing to help out.

4. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

well, i know you said you wont reveal who they are for privacy's sake, but can you at least tell us if theyre someone from this site, or someone from an entirely outside source?

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Mark speaks for what all of us are thinking/worrying about.

6. Default

I hope this site wouldn't get too uptight. I told Spidey I was hoping he'd get the position, but I don't see that happening, since I'd like someone with some sense of humor as the site owner.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Spidey leading? I can imagine SP becoming a loli approved zone if that happens.

8. Default

I don't see anything wrong with loli as long as it's kept to a specific section of the forums, really. So even if that were to happen, that's fine. More-so, the entire forum would be dedicated to anime/manga and massive image-dumps. /stare

9. Default

Much too late for that.

But it could always get worse.

10. Default

If you had actually read my post you would have known that no one would need to complain over you being an admin because you will never qualify to run the site.

11. Default

I have never understood the appeal of holding a staff position: more restrictions, more stress, and more suck-ups. Perhaps some people find it a pleasurable experience, but I cannot grasp why people want to deal with additional responsibilities.

I would hope that selected staff members who administer the rules, should have been able to follow the rules as normal users.

12. Default

This.
    I'm kinda worried about whom the party may be now, though. However, I trust your judgment and hope something shall be worked out.

13. Default

lol, if this site became even more anime obsessed where it spilled out into other sections other than funhouse i probably definitely wouldn't come back

14. Default

Zakumslayers ? Sparks ? WHOOO?!

I will only leave southperry if the funhouse is removed/renamed.

15. Default

Is it a bit much to ask, since you used the word "party", if it is a group of people, or one person? I'm assuming the latter.

18. Default

a party can be a single person. like if you enter a deal, the other person is referred to as the second party.

i really don't think fiel would sell the site to more than one person because as eos pointed out before; things like this need a single leader.

19. Default

This is really good. I was saddened by the fact you originally said the site will be shut down, which seemed rather sudden for some of us, especially those that don't follow SP news daily. I remember you suggesting a new vBulletin format where users can write guides and post in a better manner. Instead of doing everything yourself, I think it'll be nice to see communal effort as well. I'm not unaware of how much time you have to put in for extractions, you could always just do them when you have free time and don't need to be always on top of things all the time. I admit that I use the extraction info a lot on SP, but a lot of times I tend to come back time and time again after several patches have gone. Updated info is nice, but I think having an archive like this is just as important. I'm pretty sure there are others that are well capable of doing extractions, a break for yourself is well recommended.

20. Default

Exactly what I was thinking.