Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: An update

1. Default

That's what I was wondering. I still can't see the black hole over maple island, about to devour Southperry...

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

kMS redoing the whole game just for Fiel? Methinks Fiel aimed his Bee Cannon at their headquarters.

3. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

I think so as well.

4. Default

Bee Cannon you say?

Oh, now it all makes sense! World Cup 2010 + Southperry + Bee Cannon + kMS patch! :+)

5. Default

*Many months before at Nexon HQ*

Various Nexon Employees: So, what is the game plan for the future of MapleStory, boss?

Nexon President: Well, I was thinking this. We promise this big patch that will have high level content, but first we release this new type of scrolling system that gives every type of class massive amounts of damage, and while our players are complaining the game being broken and there not being any high leveled areas we'll start working on two new classes. Then! Before we even finish the new classes we'll throw every single Maple player through a loop by completely redoing all the maps, all the skills, and all the monsters.

Various Nexon Employees: Boss! You're a genius!

Nexon President: Hahaha, don't I know it. And you know what, while we are at it we should screw around with that silly Fiel person that runs Southperry and is always figuring out our data by putting the formulas to how the skills work within the skills themselves!

*Fastforward to now to the Nexon President and various trusted employees watching over Southperry*

Nexon President: Just as planned.

6. Default

You are mistaken.

7. Default

I was talking about this.

8. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

I just read all of the boss parts in my head like Phil Ken Sebben of Harvey Birdman. It was awesome. HAHA! MASSIVE.

9. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

Are these "other plans" due to the recent patch information? A rekindling of your passion, so to speak? If not then why the sudden change of heart. Either way I'm glad that you'll seemingly be staying around :)

10. Default

Again, you are mistaken.

You aren't the only one, so for everyone else, the "formulas" Fiel mentioned are nothing more than a shorthand way of describing skill variables. For example, Iron Body is listed as adding "10x" defense, where x is the level of Iron Body, rather than the specific defense at every level.

11. Default

"A site like this takes a lot of time and a lot of passion. My passion has most certainly not run out - I still love working with the site and doing extractions."

No, the other plans is not due to recent patch information.

12. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

13. Default

What change of heart?

14. Default

Again I meant it the way Paul meant it. I don't care if I phased it wrong.

15. Default

So uh... it's been a while since you announced all of this. Any progress on negotiations or something?

16. Default

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...134#post471134

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

You could just assume that the site will be fine...that's what i've done since this announcement was first posted and it's worked out pretty well so far.