1. Default Nexon KR buys out GameHi

http://www.dmwmedia.com/news/2010/05...blisher-gamehi

http://suddenattack.gamehi.com/

2. Default

Looks like Nexon will soon have a stake in every online game...I wont be able to play anything.

3. Default

They better not touch Baruson or gPotato. I'd totally quit Dragonica if Nexon lay its evil clutches on it.

4. Default

Its like Nexon likes playing monopoly a lot.

5. Default

And why wouldn't they? Business works better when you have a lot of income after all.

6. Default

And why is THIS in "Maplestory Discussion"? Nexon is not Maplestory. People have this neat habit of pretending the only game they have is MS.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Pray tell where the f'uck else it should go.

8. Default

Well at this rate, we'll have to open up another section specifically for "Nexon BUYS brand X out this week"

9. Default

Real forums made by people with brains have a general discussion section for matters not related to the main subject of the forum. So yeah, continue crying about it. All I can say is that it doesn't belong in the intelligent discussion forum, because nexon brings out the retard in everyone, no matter the location.

10. Default

Am I missing something?
    Anyways, Nexon's just slowly buying out the competition, nothing of the new.
    @Wee, if you don't like it, get out.

11. Default

Had to do it, and I see no issue if Nexon has the profits to swallow smaller, yet still successful businesses.

12. Default

And who are you, exactly?

Turn your attention to the bottom half of the forum page.

13. Default

Not sure what that does for me, because it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact this thread isn't about maplestory. WAY TO GO CHAMP YOU GET A GOLD STAR FOR EFFORT