2. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

well, at least we can keep going on until the week of. i say we not worry too much about it for now. its only what, 2 or 3 weeks away?

3. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

2 weeks and a half.

By the way, what a nice birthday present, I just noticed.

4. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Oh wow, never in a million years did I expect this to happen. I don't know where I'll go if the site does actually go down, but I've certainly had one helluva time here. Thank you, Fiel, and good luck.

6. Default

Its really quite sad, but there's not much you can do about it.

At one point or another, we all grow up and find new paths in our lives. I knew this would come eventually, but I can't help but feel like its too soon.
    I have to give major kudos to Fiel for putting so much effort and love into this website, its wonderful and informative. Plus its small enough that anyone can feel at home. At one point, everybody laughed or grinned or got something positive from the site.

I can't help but say that it wouldn't be the same without Fiel around. But hey, life goes on right?

Farewell Fiel, you are a wonderful webmaster and an intelligent guy. You will be missed. I hope you live a long and fulfilling life.

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Well, everyone has to move one eventually.

I'm crap at making "goodbye" posts. Sorry, they're just not my thing. All I can really say are two things.

1. Please don't past it over to someone like Adura, like what happened to Sleepywood.

2. You're always welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

8. Default

It wasn't like I thought he was greedy, simply asking a question. No need to take it more serious than I intended it to be.

9. Default

..What?
    This is always the site I'd go to first when I went on the interwebs!
    What do I do???

I expected this to happen eventually, but in a different way. I felt it would be more gradual. Like the 'first generation' of SP would slowly move away.
    I'm also doubtful you can find someone to fill your shoes, unless your going to take in an apprentice or something. Lets just not go the way of SW.

When the time comes, it comes I guess.
    However, If the date comes, I feel some are not just going to let us die like that, and may possibly make another forum (not extraction related)

10. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

I also thought this would be the way SP would die.

11. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

how do you find someone reliable and trustworthy enough to run the site and is capable of running the extractions?

12. Default

13. Default

Oh Sp

:)

14. Default

In theory, a new owner could hire someone else to do the extractions.

15. Default

Don't want it. I have zero passion for Nexon owned games and too many projects of my own.
    Supporting/Moderating the site is one thing, but owning and operating it are outside my realm of interest right now.

16. Default

Hmmm...

17. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

:sadface:

18. Default

Aah! D:

Kudos to you for keeping this site so well managed, Fiel. It's been an awesome experience being a member of this forum, it's a shame that you're leaving but at some point everything has to move on. I am sure that myself and every member of this community wish you the best of luck in whatever you intend to pursue in the future. Thanks again for providing such a wonderful site to host all the headache inducing lists of data and calculations; you willl be sorely missed.

Long live king of chinchillas, Fiel! /cheer

19. Default

I just checked the calendar to see if, by any chance, this is april fools today. It's not. Damn.

20. Default

This was the best forum I've ever been to, and I've been on a lot of forums.
    If this shuts down, I'll have to go back to browsing Basilmarket :O
    Thanks for running this site, Fiel, and have a good life.