Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default

What's the difference between super body blue lvl 1 and max?

2. Default

But if you stray too far away from a Battle Mage, the Aura will fade away. How is it that these people are alone, yet with an aura (the Wild Hunter) or two auras (the battle mage)? Sense, it makes none.

3. Default

Oh, I was under the impression that Auras faded away if you moved out of their range.

EDIT: Ninja'd....sorta.

4. Default

Probably none, but you wouldn't be maxing super body just for blue aura, would you?

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

The effect.

It isn't clear how aura fusion works yet.

6. Default

No, it will stay with you if you are a non- Battle Mage and you get it from one. However if you are a Battle Mage and you get an aura from another Battle Mage, the aura will go away if you are not on the same map. Or atleast, this is what I've had happen so far. :S

7. Default

That still doesn't explain how that lone Battle Mage in the video has two Auras.

8. Default

One of my fellow forumites at the Asiasoft Forums was analysing the Battlemage videos, and he came to this conclusion about Finish Blow (I refuse to call it Final Blow because it would then have the same name as Aran's Polar Bear Attack :p):

He concedes that he might have gotten the numbers in the middle mixed up as he was tired. But still, Fiel, could you look into this again?

9. Default

Can you provide some sort of slowed down video so we can see each attack and also see the stats of the person doing the attack? That would be much more definitive evidence. Otherwise, the skill data makes plainly clear which is the first attack, second attack, etc. so I don't see any further reason for me to do more investigation.

10. Default

Here, you should be able to see it clearly. He hits 15/16k, followed by two 8/9ks, and then another 15/16k, but I don't believe he uses any other attack after that; definitely not the 2xx BA strike anywhere.

11. Default

I'm seeing another strike in there, but it's definitely higher than 2xx BA. Here were some of the numbers I recorded:

12. Default

Wow. That 50k happens so fast, I never noticed it. The last 16k always covered it. This is level 10 Finish Blow, so it correlates to 78/44/44/248/78 properly.

13. Default

Sounds good to me. I'll alter the table so the correct BA associates with the correct hit. Thanks for the confirmation on that.

14. Default

The table still has the second hit the same as the first hit. i.e. It should be
    For the last level.

Given this new information, and the previous attack speeds, provided they still stay in that order, Finish Blow does 310.7BA/s at max, if you stop on the 268BA hit, and 290.2BA/s if you continue onto the next hit instead.
    Alternatively, if the speed ordering is shifted the way the hit ordering was, it is always better DPS to continue forward with attacks, though not necessarily better training.

This raises questions as to why it's ordered in such a weird mannerism, as I don't see much logic behind it.