Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Boooooonneeeestooooorrmmmm!~

Tornado looks so cool lol

2. Default

They actually look really strong as "melee trainers", actually quite powerful for just level 120.

However, until I see a Battle Mage doing Pap, Pianus, or decent damage at Zak, they're just Evans all over again: cool mob training with a cooldown ultimate, and some good buffs, but otherwise crap for bosses.

3. Default

Added Super Body stuff to the thread.

4. Default

Fiel. You typed out Lv19 Super Body: Yellow Aura's Evasion boost as +8%. Judging from the progression...shouldn't it be 38%?

5. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

probably: Nexon error.

6. Default

Surely if it was an error by Nexon, Fiel would have noticed it and added the chinchilla mark. It IS rather weird after all, so he surely wouldn't have forgotten...

7. Default

Oh man, super blue aura... Invincible for 10 seconds? Use that right before a huge attack and your party will love you.

8. Default

I wonder if it works against 1/1 and Damage Reflect? ._.

9. Default

If it worked on DR...

10. Default

This class can get a minute of invincibility with Cyclone, Super Body, and Shelter.

11. Default

Chinchilla'd the skill up.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Far as i can tell, blue super body is bugged. It doesnt give invincibility nor does it do anything noticeable. In fact, the whole skill might be glitched because i dont notice a dmg boost with dark super body.

13. Default

And by the time the minute is up you can cyclone again...

14. Default

Does normal Dark Aura even increase magic damage?
    Also, does Super Body not work with the Advanced Auras or did you just not add those effects in Fiel?

15. Default

The advanced Auras are just passive skills, so I wouldn't think he needs to add them in since you're using the active, base skills and not the passive advanced ones.

Yellow Super Body definitely gives the speed boost it should, though.

16. Default

Oh right. gg Me. -_-
    So does Advanced Dark get 40% extra MA as well then?

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Dark aura affects both damage range and magic, yes.

18. Default

Lvl 100 Wild Hunter @ Newties.

I'm posting this here because he seems to have Dark Aura on yet there isn't a single Battlemage nearby.

And this Battlemage has stacking Auras:

Glitches?

19. Default

As said before, auras last forever, and if you get a battlemage to give you an aura, it will stay with you until you log out/die/cancel it.

Stacking auras is possible if you have 2 or more battlemages, each using a different aura.