Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.314] Battlemage Job

1. Default

Ice/Fire Mages currently have a booster but are unaffected by weapon speed iirc
    Explosion being one of the exceptions to that. I think it was more or less along those lines.

2. Default

That's true, I always did wonder why spell booster increased weapon speed as well. Not that I'm complaining, Estaff + booster = a staff that's as fast as a dagger, excellent for APQing. Will just have to wait and see in that case, shouldn't take long for something like this to surface.

3. Default

I like their "combo" skills

Looks like they will be loved in boss runs too :D

4. Default

The video shows the Battle Mage with 305 HP at level 13. Doesn't look to be too much of an issue, considering the actual job change plus three levels are the only difference to provide over 100 HP difference from regular mages.
    Fiel: Typo for the First/Last for Quad Blow to say 145/240 and the data say 85/180, or is it referring to something else?

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I don't think battlemages have the same MP gain as mages, but it would kind of make conversion useless. At level 22 i have like 600 HP/MP.

6. Default

you play in tespia? ._.?

Also, Fiel about the final blow skill, it looks like its used at the end of the combo (tripleblow, cuad blow, etc) kind of like aran´s finishers

7. Default

When in doubt, trust the data.

8. Default

Oh you were talking about Paladins, nevermind then.
    gg Wrong thread. lol

9. Default

That's not too bad, they have more HP than Evans at least (and more than regular mages as a result).

Their HP seems to be the same as a 1st job Gunslinger at this point. Any boosts on the 2nd job advancement?

10. Default

Casper (Imitazion) found out that Battle mages' auras dont go away unless you log off or die. Whether this is a glitch or not, no one knows, but its really useful (:

11. Default

Do they stack?

12. Default

Jobs look sorta interesting. Battle Mage looks horrible in that video though.
    Also, sincerely, i'm praying for them to improve these graphics.

This looks like a fan art from a player, and doesn't even approach MS art style. This looks like something anyone would make, not Nexon. This looks like those flash games art on internet.
    Also, Battle Mage skills are mostly recoloured stuff. I mean, recolouring volcanoes to make a dark genesis? Please...

13. Default

I like battle mage a lot more than the new xBow class. Only thing that concerns me is how the more physical attacks with the mech will work out; Like, with the magic formula and all. And oh yea, I havn't seen a single pixel of the mech yet, where is that thing?

14. Default

That's pretty useful, now we just need to find out if they stack.

Has anyone advanced to 2nd job yet? Any HP boosts?

15. Default

Looks interesting. Hope they buff up the summon.

16. Default

You mean the game didn't need a magician class with nearly double the whammy of genesis for it's ultimate?

17. Default

Quad Blow is a b'itch to use. At least at the beginning. You have to use really odd timing to use it.

By the way, Battle Mage HP/MP is nice. At level 30, I have 1151 HP and 1020 MP.

To those asking about boosts : HP went from around 930ish to 1151 from the advancement.

This class is a really button-mashing class like Aran, except you press more than one key at a time. It's really carple tunnel enducing.

18. Default

Bleh, so it looks like their HP is around that of a ranged class. I hope the Auras stack, otherwise it'll be pretty hard to boss without Blue Aura.

What's Finish Attack for? Does it always activate after you finish Quad Blow? How does its damage compare to Quad Blow?

19. Default

Their HP is much higher than a ranged. At level 33 or 34, I had 1337 hp. XD I heard the auras don't stack. I haven't put any points in the 2nd job auras yet, so I can't confirm nor deny that.

The finish attack is a piece of crap. It's an active skill that you use when you attack a couple of times with triple attack and the damage is sh'it. Quad Blow is powerful as hell. With Tespia equips (equips that you get form monster drops lol), I was doing ~2k damage at level 37 with maxed Quad Blow. It's crazy. This class plays a LOT like an Aran.