Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.314] Wild Hunter Job

1. Default

Liking the jaguar roar if it works the way it sounds like it works, but the jaguar aside it looks a lot like a copy/paste of the current archer classes, which are already similar-enough in the early job without needing a 3rd clone. 180% on spring shot is kind of weak considering the class won't have a crit in first or second job so far. Even if it's not looking like the new class to jump on, the coolness of mounted attacking will make it an interesting experience anyway.

2. Default

Why do you guys keep saying "wow, this totally destroy Evans..." blahblah? It's more like this class beats all the other mages, specially Bishops since they are way better buffers than what bishops should have ever been. Now all mages have left are their ultimates, so have fun spammig ultimates to death for the last 80 lvls...

I like what I see so far, but as someone else here already said It seems to me they are just a faction that was alliated with the dark magician and left his side to join the heroes. I wonder how it will turn out.
    Oh and I hope the Mechanic job and skills that we were seeing before doesnt turn out to be part of the resistance.

3. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

I'm starting to think this as well, would of been fun to be with the bad guys for once, but I still can't wait to see the Storyline.

4. Default

i guess a built-in crit job? i mean nexon gave them sharp eyes, so to make sharp eye really useful they need a built-in crit or reg crit

5. Default

All classes that have had crits, had a skill for crits. I see no reason for them to change it now.

edit: 3rd job posted. It's a current class archer clone with a mount attack gimmick. While I'm liking the idea of crossroads, if the distance moved forward is greater than how much one could move simply by riding in that direction, or at least comperable. I wonder if it works like rush or has invincibility frames to pass through a mob and attack from the other side.

6. Default

I'll go through and fix the tables not looking quite right (widths are too small for some, too big for others) as well as fix some of the grammatical errors later. My priority now is to get the tables on SP.

7. Default

This Wild Hunter looks like it's going to absolutely need innate criticals to be effective. Otherwise, its damage greatly pales in comparison to regular archers.

8. Default

I hate to sound like a broken record but most of the skills sound like they are
    ripped out of other MMO's. Archer is gonna get the shaft AGAIN? wtp is up
    with the remaking previous archer skills and renaming them? An animal does
    not make up for lacking originality.

9. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Gives the phrase
    Server: Moving
    Job: Mountains
    Guild: A whole new
    Alliance: Meaning

Buccs are officially useless... wait for it... wait for it... NOW!

10. Default

Wait... We weren't useless already?

11. Default

TBs already had the booster skill. Nothing will ever replace bucc's ability to timeleap res and echo at major bosses though!

12. Default

As insignificant as it functionally is: bawww smokescreen is worse than shelter in every way. 200% range from level 1-30 and a shorter cooldown. :|

13. Default

Shorter duration too, and a worse duration-cooldown ratio. I like smokescreen better.

14. Default

Bishop
    F/P
    I/L
    ----
    Lv 120 Cygnus Mage (lolfire)
    ----
    Evan (uses Dragon)
    ----
    Battlemage (uses Dark elemental attacks)

Total is now 6. Yeah, add more to the only classes in the game that can use efficient AoE attacks.

15. Default

Jesus. I'm basically done playing this game, and they reel me right back in with a pineappleing Jaguar.

16. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Gives the phrase
    Server: Moving
    Job: Mountains
    Guild: A whole new
    Alliance: Meaning

Well we still had a use to a very small group of individuals but now we have someone that can use the same skill better and do (what looks to be) great damage.
    Now it's official...

17. Default

Oh hurr. Thought Smokescreen had the same duration, must have had Infinity on my mind for some reason. Just goes to show how much attention I've been paying to my shadower lately, been messing around with other characters. <_>

In other news, would this extraction shed any light on why Nexon has rated this class so badly in comparison to other non-cygnus classes (in terms of the freedom/potential/etc.)?

18. Default

No +3 booster? Surprising. But I am getting tried of seeing Higher Mastery skills in every new job.

The mounting while attacking looks to be interesting though.

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Them creating this skill only brings hope that they will lower the speed cap. If they don't do that, then more than 1 bucc in a run will be useless compared to a battle mage.

20. Default

it's nexon. they have their ways of making classes seem overpowered to attract players