Thread: [KMST] [1.2.314] Wild Hunter Job

1. Won't Be Coming Back Gay Male

IGN: Scofflaw
    Server: Cain
    Level: 70
    Job: Wrecking Ball
    Guild: Factory
    canada

Dark genesis lady looks like a tramp. I like the effect of the beams being shot up from the ground. This class looks like they were with the Dark magician but left and built a resistance then realized that all the other classes existed and joined forces lol.

2. Default

"(Shine darkness on up to 15 enemies for massive damage." Not the smartest guy in the world but how do you shine darkness?

3. Default

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

4. Default

That's quite a bit to read sir, quite a bit.

5. Default

why i see this job being a copy of paladin and necromancer from diablo 2?

auras skill = paladin
    this death summon + dark skill = necromancer.

6. Default

So the classic novelty build becomes an actual class... sort of.

7. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Seems like they are mixing Aran and a "better version" of the Evan class. Considering those attacking moves and the better Aura like party skills, that frankly destroy Evans, oh, and LOLStance.

Seems like the real magician based class I've been looking for, and so far this class seems to satisfy what I've been looking for much better then Evan, can't wait to see some videos and more information.

8. Default

Wow a new crossbow class, and no crits in 1st job yet. I wonder if the jaguar will increase the speed cap at higher levels or if it stacks with other speed modifiers. Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to finding out. Attacking from a mount = mega win.

9. Default

Wait... I saw a couple of skills on insoya that... Well... Do they have a nerfed alchemist as a beginner skill? And Taunt too? At least the hunter's taunt doesn't have increased drop rate :p

I think they need to add more quest obtainable skills for the other classes when they are done with these ones. The old classes seem dull now, compared to these.

10. Default

When this comes out in Korea, I might test out the XBow class. The mage one doesn't interest me yet. I guess we'll have to get videos to see how well these classes actually perform, though.

11. Default

" Crossbow Boost

Level 20 is glitched to make your weapon slower instead of faster. Oops!"

Fiel dont you mean lv 15? Unless the skill goes to lv 20...

12. Default

atacking from a mount, a lot of party skill ( aura type skill), they are making it like WoW, but in 2D

13. Default

Rofl, 583 hour Jaguar Ride?

14. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Uhhh... Attacking from a mount with the mount attacking as well... I had a crackpot class idea exactly like this, except it involved bows and mythical horses instead, and I seriously did not expect Nexon to actually make a class like this.

I might end up maining this, even if the class turns out to suck in the long run.

15. Neutron
    IGN: motomage
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 18x
    Job: I/L arch mage
    Guild: Forsaken
    Alliance: Honour/Pirates

str mage D: will be weird playing a non MG based mage in maple...

also, must see what this tornado skill for battlemage (i think?) looks like <3____3

edit: amg, new xbow job has a kirby skill D:

16. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Hah. I forgot to mention this.

Probably similar hp or between a Dual-Blade and Aran, considering this seems like a warrior mage and lack of magic guard in the first place.

If not its going to be quite hilarious.

17. Won't Be Coming Back Gay Male

IGN: Scofflaw
    Server: Cain
    Level: 70
    Job: Wrecking Ball
    Guild: Factory
    canada

Defo making a wild hunter ! IT SWALLOWS ENEMIES AND SPITS THEM OUT! win.

18. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Holy crap, that Swallow skill sounds like a hilarious skill. If it works the way I think it works (swallow an enemy, then spit it out to attack another enemy), I think I really will main this class.

BRB buying Crossbow scrolls and looking for a Nishada.

19. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Huh. I wonder if these are those Black Mage related jobs..? Looks very interesting as of yet.

Battle Mage: Staff only will make quite a few people rage; I always use a decently scrolled INT Wooden Wand on my mages.. x_x
    Wild Hunter: Awesome, Crossbow-users finally get a new job! I wonder if that Double Jump skill works the same way I think it does. o-o