Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.314] Wild Hunter Job

1. Default

To me, the story for Resistance being the evil class seems to make more sense since all their skills are dark themed. Plus it would be a really cool twist on the story.

2. Default

Dual Blader is not a Legend class. It's an Adventurer Gaiden class.

It would be interesting, but this is Nexon we are talking about. We are most likely looking at a group that once served the Black Magician but now are with the good guys, which would also explain their dark themed skills.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

lol! I was just lettig ideas brew in my head. Didn't think I'd come up with something awesome enough other pirates want it too.

4. Default

The part I liked best about it is

"and as an ultimate he can command an entire armada to rain down cannon balls across the entire map?"

That would be badass. I can just see how on either the left or right side of the screen a bunch of ships would pop up and fire cannon balls on all the monsters.

What I am wondering the most at the moment is what is Wild Hunter's and Battlemage's special item going to be? First we had BoF with Cygnus (even though it was changed), then we had the Aran rings, the Evan glasses, the bandanas and shoulder pads from Dual Blader, what will these two guys have? Will they each have a special item of their own, or will they share one?

5. Default

Dual Bladers get face masks, but they are not transferrable to any other character. They don't give shoulder pads.

6. Default

Yes I know, a bandana face mask. Yes I know, but it's still their special item. And shoulder pads came with Dual Blader so I am counting that as their item too.

Each new class that has been released has gotten a special item(s) is the point I am trying to make.

7. Default

Bishops are needed for healing, aren't they? Granted, Battlemages have drain; but Wild Hunters don't.

Perhaps it's because we play in a different community. When a new and powerful class is released in MapleSEA, pretty much everyone jumps on the bandwagon. If it's powerful, people may choose to play it for a really long time. If given the choice between Adventurers and the Resistance (since they can't party each other), I believe most people would choose the Resistance.

8. Default

This is definitely a Moon Rider + Priestess of the Moon class from DoTA -_-" !!!! MEOWwwwwwww.......

I'm guessing the "Sylvanas the WindRunner (dota - Int + Agil[DEX])" - alike class/ job will be coming out soon too? Please do Nexon !!!!!

-------
    Anyway, judging from the videos, the dmg doesnt seem decent at all -_-" I wonder if it's the eqs or what O_O?
    Why can't they just re-use some of the Archer skills from KoC???
    They (the KOC Archer) are more decent (at least from the appearance), than this freakish/ gigantic jaguar mounting -_-"

9. Default

Monocles?