Thread: [KMST] [1.2.314] Wild Hunter Job

1. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Holy hell, flashy skills are sex. Thanks for the screenshots.

2. Default

Nexon should have been more creative with this class instead of blending the two Archers. This class will suck without Critical but giving it to them will obsolete Archers. Hopefully they can find a better way to upgrade this class without overpowering it.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Fiel, you forgot to take the note that booster is glitched out.

4. Default

How about adding a natural Critical of 40% activation rate and +50% Critical damage? That's half the Critical bonus of the normal Archers, and the same activation rate (I think).

5. Default This

I'll actually log on maplestory to make one of these..
    (and only because I don't have to buy new gear =D)

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Their HP buff, Wild Beast, why did it have to be available only 50% of the time? It'd be a perfect class otherwise, while dem Battlemages get a sexy 100% HP boost all the time unless it's dispelled.

7. Default

Assuming they get that beginner's critical, anyone else think this class completely obsoletes the Adventurer's Archer class? Xbow + hurricane, natural crit + SE, mobile hurricane, and so much more. What is it that Archer's has that makes them the least bit desirable compared to Wild Hunters? It's almost as if they took the best skills from each Archer class, combined them, and then added some more.

I'd say the only way to make then not completely better is to take out the critical or take out SE.

Or since they're resistance, make them unable to partner Adventurer's or something.

8. Default

I'd much prefer them being critical-less and remove the cooldown on their self-HB. Pro SE mule is pro.

9. Default

The same concept was applied to Dual Blades.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

It really makes you wonder what's in it for Adventurers at the rate these god tier/perfect classes are being pumped out.

Aran = Slightly more fragile warrior with specialized combo system to encourage comboing, crazy strong/good at 4th job, and godly damage reduction buff, plus an ultimate
    Dual Blades = Best of both thief classes, plus an ultimate
    Battlemage = A mage that can actually fight, has more HP, crazy attacks, and godly buffs, plus an ultimate
    Wild Hunter = Non-crit best of both archer classes but better, plus an attacking mount, plus an ultimate

What's next? A crit-based pirate class with insane skill percentages and high mastery that can dual wield guns in Super Saiyan form and uses powerful elemental bullets and can shoot dragon waves from his fists, and as an ultimate he can command an entire armada to rain down cannon balls across the entire map?

11. Default

Don't forget the 90% mastery and the Buccaneer's party skills and insane skill percentages.

12. Default

DO WANT

c

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

lol, what party skills? Battle Mages already outdid Speed Infusion as soon as 2nd job. Thanks for reminding me about high mastery and the high %s of Buccaneers.

14. Default

Engineer concept?

15. Default

Not being able to party Adventurers is a no-go because Bishops are Adventurers. Besides, would you choose the old boring Adventurers or the new smexy Resistance? Making them unable to party each other is just going to screw Adventurers over even more.

I think the best way to handle it would be to remove Sharp Eyes (leave it as a Bowmaster/Marksman exclusive!), and reduce the Resistance Critical to 30% chance to deal 150% damage (the same as Evan). Of course, a +50% and not x1.5.

16. Default

FUND IT. c

17. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Reducing it to 30% just makes them beyond ridiculous with thorns, which they wouldn't be able to benefit from if they had 50% crit. Would you rather a WH that destroys archers in every way, or a WH that's even stronger than that?

Crit is going to be 1.5x damage for a battle mage no matter what.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

18. Default

This quote makes no sense. What does Bishops being Adventurers have to do with anything? No HS or leeching for Resistance? And I don't see how it will screw over Adventurers either, as the resistance class only has a limited number of classes. Assuming each class only gets one resistance, that's a total of 5 characters compared to the 12 Adventurers we have, 15 if you count currently released legends.

Even though they probably won't do the party thing, it's hard to imagine the Legends and Adventurers getting help from the Resistance to defeat the Black Magician.

19. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Why? They have to be resisting something. The pictures on the start screen in KMST links the resistance to the black wings, so either they're resisting them and the black mage, or they were part of the black wings and have gone rogue. Since there's only one real "evil force" in MS it isn't hard to imagine adventurers and resistance teaming up at all.

20. Default

If that's true then it's my mistake. I was always under the impression the resistance were with the Black Mage. You know, given their looks, names, skills, elements, class, et cetera.