1. Default Making Manga recommendataion thread.

It would be cool if there was a manga recommendation thread. But honnestly after looking at the anime one. I am too damn lazy to make one look that good or to keep updating it. But I would be glad to contribute to it. A
    Anyway Im just going to go ahead and write some manga That i think is good.

Think Ill go with the format- Title, Main genre, other genre, type(webtoon,manga,manhwa,manhua),# of chapter, F (Finished) or NF ( Not finished)

Trace- Action - Supernatural - Webtoon - 186- F
    Noblesse - Action - Supernatural,Comedy - Webtoon - 23 -NF
    Kubera - Action- Mystery, SuperNatural - Webtoon - 68 -NF (note its mostly backstory on the world but its Very interesting)
    Tower of God - Action- Mystery - Webtoon - 95 - NF
    Shiki - Mystery- Horror, Psychological, - Manga- 41-F
    Mirai Nikki- Mystery-Horror-Manga- 59-F
    7 Seeds- Adventure-Mystery,Romance- Manga -103- NF

cant think of anymore + im too lazy to finish. These are the ones at the top of my head. besides the bleach, naruto, and fairy tale

2. Default Re: Making Manga recommendataion thread.

Oh boy, manga rec thread?! Though, as a scanlator and big manga reader, I oddly don't have many manga that I'd really recommend to others. They all link to their mangaupdates page since it's a bit of a hassle to list every single genre/type/chapters/status.

Bakuman
    Countrouble
    Denpa Kyoushi
    Eden no Ori
    Gokukoku no Brynhildr
    Iris Zero
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai
    Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai
    Sankarea
    Seishun Forget!
    Sora no Manimani
    Sora no Otoshimono
    Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
    Tonari no Kashiwagi-san
    Trinity Seven: 7-Nin no Mahoutsukai

There are some others that I rather like but don't have many chapters out yet.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Making Manga recommendataion thread.

Puella Magi Kazumi Magica
    Vampire Cheerleaders
    Paranormal Mystery Squad
    Zetman
    Gate 7
    Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
    Cardcaptor Sakura

I've read a lot more... but for the life of me i can't remember right now.

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: Making Manga recommendataion thread.

Plot Driven

Romantic Comedies

Harems

5. Default Re: Making Manga recommendataion thread.

(Romance) Hana Kimi (Hanazakari to Kimitachi e (For you in full blossom): Best romance manga you will ever read. Absolutely the best. It has no bullpomegranate around it, just a good old fashioned manga that keeps you interested the entire time. The art at the beginning is a bit old school but it gets a lot better over time. Absolutely worth a read. I especially like it because it's a high school based manga without the pineappleing high school drama. The love just seems much more realistic than the average high school romance manga. GAARGHGHSFH, just read it if you aven't and you're in to romance mangas (even if you aren't, it's funny).

(Romance) Special A:
    Ranks second on my romance favourites. I must say it gets a tad annoying with the main girl being as dense as she is, but it's good. Again, it's not one of your average high school romance cliches but has more of a story to it (well, not that much of a story, but it's better than most romance mangas I come across).

Tsubasa reservoir Chronicle + xxxHolic:
    I really enjoyed reading the both of these at the same time. Let me just say, this is one hell of a pineappleing mind pineapple with a gigantic slap in the face added after you reach a certain point of the manga. I had to read most of it several times to understand what the hell just happened. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle doesn't get really good until volume 15 (It's a long run, but before volume 15 it's still decent reading). After that you just get thrown into situation from situation and it feels like the road to volume 28 (last one) was a one volume read. xxxHolic I am fond of a bit less, but it's still a great read.

Didn't want to include storylines because I'm terrible when it comes to not spoiling everything in a synopsis.