IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

What?

2. Default

The paying aspect, and after playing DB I can see a lot of its broken qualities. It could have been executed better.

3. GLADIGATORS
    usa

What?

4. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Lawlnaw. Just elaborate PLOX. <3

5. Default

Well let's see.
    They elliminated the need for shadowers pretty much.
    Heck, maybe even NLs.

A lot of the attacks have weird delays and feels awkward when you're actually executing.
    The sounds, most of them, are atleast a few milliseconds off so you complete and attack and then hear the sound.
    WHY PAY?

It's pretty much a money hungry class that erases the need for a lot of the other thieves.

I've only had a DB up to lv4x so I don't know how it works in higher levels.

6. Default

Yeah, I was thinking exactly this. NLs no longer have the best movement in the game (As in, Flash Jump, shape shifter, etc). Yes, I know, it still is good, but now, it's like we aren't needed at ALL, thanks to thorns. I'd like to see we have something different from other classes, at least, but I know a balance patch is not likely anymore...

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Leaving all other classes shyt at normal tier that everyone put their hearts and souls into, while keep churning out god tier classes? Even for Korean Nexon that's ludicrously illogical.

8. Default

The only thing I'm hoping is that, when they are done with the new classes, they'll revamp the adventurer ones, to grab the newer players that never started one. Making them spend their NX again on their separate cash shop.

In fact... It'd make sense. All I'm hoping, though, is making each class unique in a way. Like, NLs gaining a second jump, or buccaneers gaining a damage buff, like "punch the ground, grab a chunk of it, and the next attack deals double the damage, destroying the chunk. When maxed, 20&#37; chance of the chunk surviving the hit."... Imagine other buffs for other classes that need them.

I'm daydreaming again... :c

9. Default

Oh I felt I should add, players do not see alot of the DB skill animations so it looks like you're a hacker if you're a DB lol.

10. Default

But, you need to put a ton of NX/NP into a dual blade; a little for the skills, and a LOT for the washing. I need roughly 400 dollars in NP to wash my dual blade so it can go to tokyo. Minimum tokyo HP, too. Excluding the INT gear I need to get, also.

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Don't we all? :/

Spoiler

12. Default

My first thought about this class was in relation to MSDS. In MSDS, as a thief you can lay mines, throw bombs, that sort of thing. So, could it not be possible that this new class can do similar things as well?

13. Default

I hope thats a joke, the two things are 10 months apart.

14. Default

You guys are silly. Everyone knows it's gonna be a ripoff of the DFO Mechanic class.
    In which case you're all screwed.