Changes to CZak:
- All exp given doubled.
- Zakum Tree Branch and CZHelm now require PSoK to trade
- Something I forgot to mention in the last topic --> Pachu's self-destruction is 20k
Changes to CHT:
- All exp given tripled
- Bug where one of the arms didn't have its HP increased changed. Its HP/avoid/etc are similar with the other arm
- CHTP now requires PSoK to trade
- As of the current moment, CHT now has 10b HP.
All of the changes to these chaos mobs are now reflected in the other extraction topic
Regarding the new class, a few new delay classes were added:
Furthermore, I saw these pictures in the WZ files. What the pictures looks like is a little interesting, but what is more important is what the images represent. This will make the mechanics of the new Mechanic class a little more clear. If you look at the images and feel confused, take a look at the name of the image - that should help you understand.
Insert pure speculation warning here
I think from looking at these images we can conclude the following:
- The mechanics "mount", for lack of a better word, works similarly to how Evan must work. The mount attacks for you (this is also similar to Battleship for Corsairs)
- You can attach equips to your machine
- There will have to be a brand new type of equipment to attach equipment to this machine
Having this mech is not the same as Evan having the Dragon. The data suggests that you can attack without having to use the mech. All of the newer delay classes added (the ones listed above, plus a few previous ones) have you in the "sit" animation for the entire length of the attack. So, for those attacks you are sitting on your robot. However, there are other attacks which have been added where you aren't in the sit animation for any part of the attack. So unlike Evan where you depend on the dragon to do your attacks, you can choose to have the robot present - much like a Bucc can choose to transform.
Looking further at the delay classes, there is a class called "msummon" and one called "msummon2". One might be quick to say that this represents "machine summon" for when you summon your machine. I'm not so sure about this. There is a skill similar to the one we're talking about here, and that is a Corsair's Battleship. It, too, is like a mount that you use when you want to use different attacks. But the problem here is that there is no delay class attached to the summon Battleship skill. So, why is there an "msummon" here? I think it's because your machine can summon other machines to fight for you - like Frostprey or Phoenix.
So I'm going to guess that you get your machine for third job (since previous attacks allow you to attack without your machine), then for fourth job your machine gets upgraded - allowing you to use new skills.