Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] [0.85] 5th Anniversary

1. Default

200 hp shield? Nice!
    Transparent shield? It's about time! I just wish they'd bring transparent eye accessory back...
    Return of the 99NX 7-day clothes? Could be fun.
    200 HP/MP recovery chair? That could actually be useful.

Fiel, can you tell whether the new scroll names (with %) can be searched in MTS? Right now many scrolls have the % in the title, but if you search that title in MTS nothing comes up. You must search by the old name (and of course get all other % scrolls too).

Is the insignia one-of-a-kind or not? Text says it is, data seems to say it's not, and patch notes say we need to collect them?

Can you post the changes to the Episode 1 quests? New level limits or w/e else they changed?

2. Default

Can I get excited about Dual Blades because of the Shadow Bandana?!
    Also, yay for Transparent Shield!

3. Default

Server-sided. I couldn't tell you even if I wanted.

You're supposed to collect pie and cake pieces which are ETC items, are not one-of-a-kind, and you can hold up to 500 in one slot. The insignias are equips and do nothing but give you a pretty sign under your avatar.

It would take me far too much time to cover all of the quests, so I'll just say this.

Each of the quests before this patch would get you between 200 and 3000 experience. Now these quests give between 500 - 6000 EXP. Some of the quest bonuses increased by tenfold.

4. Default

Hey look. No in-game skill books for MG. Looks like Nexon is just a peach after all.

5. Default

well if the cake/pie pieces drop from any mobs, time to hunt for it and get some insignias, this event give me a good change to get cheap white scroll to finish my sword :D

for now i do like that patch.

6. Default

Liking how cheap the PSoK is, I was expecting 5-6k, even if there aren't any items I'm interested in using it on. Not liking the lack of the enchanged hourglass/pendant expansion, but I've come to accept that it simply wasn't meant to be. Nexon wants me to reach level 200 and get bored before I can actually optimize my equipment.

No NX sale as some guildies of mine were predicting. LF> Vega scrolls. Nexon's like some mean-spirited crack dealer with those.

7. Default

Loving the word medal being removed from medals, trans shield yay!(bout time) and for probably the first time ever I'm going to be sitting on a chair other then my green relaxer. B> Zakum chair.

If Maple weaps have a very decent drop rate similar to the 2nd/3rd(forgot which) anniv then this patch gets 2 thumbs up from me.

8. Default

If I can't transfer my 12 attack MoN over to my Aran I WILL be flipping a Sh!t

9. Default

Then flip a s'hit because you can't.

Why do people keep thinking you'll ever be able to trade MoN's is beyond me.

10. Default

I guess what fiel says is: PSoK is only for durability items.

Just because I was getting a LB for free ;(!

or someone correct me if im wrong.

11. Default

They won a a HUGE plus in correcting some errors in names but above all: YES the medals will make sense!!! Hooray for CarrionCrow the Saint Exorcist, no longer a medal.

12. Default

I'm glad we finally get the cygnus weapon covers :D

13. Default

HA! I thought them Dragon things were some sort of a pet =D
    hehe, I wonder if they stay like that or they like them Evolve pets ~_~

Meh, at lest they fixed things I guess

BB~

14. Default

13 hours patch just for this? i expected they'd sneak some Dual Blader data inside for future patches.
    Some of the things fixed like the item names and removal of the medal word out of the medal tittles are cool, but it wont make up for a whole patch. This patch is boring

BTW they havent mentioned any 2exp events, i wonder if there will be any.
    Last edited by byakugan; 2010-05-04 at 09:23 AM.

15. Default

It's 13 hours because there doing some server upgrade or something, didn'tthey say that?

And they will metion the 2x later along wit the Gacha.

But yeah, Platinum Karma is fail...Used for Durablity items only is total crap, no wonder there 4k only.

Maybe some day in life we will be able to Karma Tree Brance Nose, Smiling Mask, MoN, etc. =/

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Hope a fellow pirate here on SP reports back with findings on if Transformation changes are definitely worth it. I'm not going to touch Maple today and maybe tomorrow so I can't find out myself.

17. Default

99nx 7 day clothes? looks like a nice idea since I have 100 Nx right now.

Also, Fiel was there any new string about the non-CS magic guard books?

18. Default

Didn't see anything new regarding these books, no.