Updated CZakum and CHT with 1.2.310 changes
-- You can use Dragon Eggs on the new HTP. The same egg that is used to scroll regular HTPs can be used on the Chaos HTPs and the eggs follow the same quirks.
The level 200 boss mob says this upon dying:
"호오 .. 용사 의 후예 들이여, 진정 나를 즐겁게 만드는 구나 .. 하지만 이 정도 의 힘으로 우리들 을 쓰러뜨릴 수는 없는 일 ... 하물며 그분 에게 저항 하는 것은 있을 수 없는 일이지 ..."
Other differences between Zakum and Chaos Zakum that are not listed in mob readouts below:
- Chaos Zakum bodies can all cast Zombify
- All MP burning now burns 10x the normal rate
- Poison cloud now does 1500 damage/tick
- Arm4 can now cause your character to reverse directions (push left, char goes right - push right, char goes left)
- Regen arm now regenerates 300k hp and 50k MP
- Pachu's self-destruction is set to 20k
Other differences between HT and CHT that are not listed in mob readouts below:
- Preliminary heads did not change - just bigger HP walls and higher touch damage
- Left head (ice head) can now Zombify and has physical damage reflect
- Center head - getting caught in his downward fire blaze will cause you to be stunned for 5 seconds at a 100% rate
- Right head (lightning head) can now Zombify and has magical damage reflect
- Left hand can cast "No Potions" (???) curse - MP burn increased to 6000
- Right hand can cast "No Potions" (???) curse and Darkness
- Tail's poison now hits for 3500 damage/tick
Zakum Horntail Regular 0.481b HP 2.090b HP Chaos 3.856b HP 10.000b HP
The Zakum time limit is infinite. You can take as long as you want.
The Horntail time limit is 720 minutes. This means you have to average 2.90m HP/minute in damage.
The Zakum time limit is 90 minutes. This means you have to average 42.85m HP/minute in damage.
The Horntail time limit is 150 minutes. This means you have to average 66.67m HP/minute in damage.
As a comparison, the Pink Bean time limit is 60 minutes. This means you have to average 127.50m HP/minute in damage.
Patch 309 notes