Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I think it may just be the Exp and Stat Boost skills that Recruits don't receive. But I've been trying to make sure everyone is a Jr+ after they join.

2. Default

Eh, either way the EXP increase is balls. 3% is kind of a rip, but oh well.

The Stat Boost is nice, though.

3. Default

Can I get added to the first post for the 3 Day thing. Lynndus was the character name

4. Default

Yeah, let's go for Stat boost. The 3% from exp boost is kinda crappy.

5. Default

Okay, definitely gonna start working on Stats Boost now. Probably will only be able to get it to level 2 with our level 5 cap, though. We'll see.

We just achieved the exp necessary to be able to purchase level 3. But I'm thinking I'll wait to buy it until tomorrow afternoon? I'm pretty sure most of us that are 3 day blocked will be able to join then. Since I know now it gives all members free tokens when it levels up, it'd be better to wait to get more people tokens. No? I'm pretty sure we can still earn exp and the extra will carry over. Can anyone confirm?

Confirmed still being able to earn exp. Will the extra carry over when it levels up? Or will it be wasted?

6. Default

Can you wait until Sunday? That's when I get unblocked...

7. Default

Sure, I doubt anyone would mind. No rush for the +4 to all stats. lol And it looks we won't be wasting exp, so there's no harm in waiting to level up.

v Yeah. Even late joiners get the skills. They just have to be Jr+ and it appears.
    Last edited by FelixTM; 2010-04-30 at 09:04 PM.

8. Default

I'm pretty sure that the guild bonus applies when you become a Junior; so if you join a guild that's maxed out the stats boost, you'd still get the boost even if you joined after they got the guild skill.

9. Default

Oh, but I miss out on the tokens... =(

10. Default

I can confirm it carries over. I bought a level up and right away we had ~70 exp for level 2.

And yeah I agree with waiting. More people for tokens = better use of money.

11. Default

If there's still room after more active SPers/DFOers have been added, I'll join too. I tend to solo a lot and hop around on a lot of different characters so I don't want to take up space in the guild that someone else might use better. That being said, I'd say my two highest, and probably most regularly played characters, are: Devolut - Spitfire and Lution - Summoner. I'd say Devolut would probably be the better choice to add, since there's a rather large number of summoners already in the guild, but either one would be fine with me.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I like. You even got Giovanni in there. There MAY be more potential if you add Jessie and James, but they have no DS sprite version of themselves. Thumbs up from me.

13. Default

Feels like something is missing on the other side of the "R". Perhaps a Persian can go there.

14. Default

Nice banner.

15. Default

I like 1 and 3 the most. Kinda leaning toward the original, but I do like kitties.