Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Nooooooooo I missed some guild comedy goooooooooold.

2. Default

Nah, Matt. The conversation started with you asking about Mark's +3 fast heal cross, then he said he doesn't go shopping anymore, then I told you to AH search Gora's Teaching: Beleif, then Kyle said something about me misspelling belief, then you said you just searched Gora's Teaching: B, then we all wanted to learn B from Gora (it sounded cool!) then you asked how I got that backwards d and it somehow got to cat discussion and now beards. Strange how the mind works.

3. Default

Well, I haven't been around DFO lately, even though we just had a big patch full of exciting content. Probably going to be an even longer hiatus, as I have some inner demons I need to purge. Might only come on to collect and sell the Beach avatars/title, but other than that, I won't be around.

That's all. Bye for now, guys.

4. Default

Bang.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon

Sad you gotta leave DFO for personal reasons. Hope to see you soon man.

Hope you guys doing awwwright. Almost 1 month of not playing so much seems like an eternity away from you guys.

6. Default

So I can't get internet from my ethernet cable in my apt. I won't be able to try out new patch or get on until it gets fixed :(

7. Default

I'd like to join, if it's possible.
    Just started playing this game so I dont have3 everything down yet.
    Im a Level 19 Female Mechanic, CaCambo
    Thanks!

8. Default

Goddamn it, I left to go shower right as I saw "F uck you buddy"

I COULDA BEEN IN THAT MOMENT DAMN IT.

9. Default

Hey Rockets.
    Felix fell asleep in the middle of our Slum's grinding.
    He made it through.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

I know we don't normally add non-SP people, but would it be okay if we can add a RL friend of mines who wants to try out DFO? I want him to avoid the fail that is people not us, and randumbs.

11. Default

Hey, this thread seems somewhat dead, but is the guild still active? If so, could you guys add my elementalist-to-be LoliBoom?

12. Default

We're still active, but a few members have taken DFO Breaks, so we're not as full as normal. Felix comes on nearly every day though, so I'll let him know to add you if he doesn't already see your message here.

The news of the Priest Patch coming up has really diminished everyone's overall morale. Everybody is just so excited for all the new features and things that it makes our current version seem a lot pomegranatetier.

13. Default

I can add you if you want.

14. Default

This guild is gay.
    We require Act V to be awesome.

P.S. I petition for MasPan to make a thread detailing his Nightshade rape on Wednesday.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon

Uh... um..... YOU'RE gay.

Act V in 2 days. Can't wait to suddenly gain AWESOME on 4 of my characters.

16. Default

YEAH IT IS. Someone else took another character out of the guild without letting me know. If you are the person who did this (for the HUNDREDTH time), please let me know which character has been removed. This was recently, in the past couple weeks.

Thank you.

And we're just about 50% to level 10. We are unstoppable. Act 5 is gonna be legendary.

17. Default

Hell yes it will be.

EDIT: Added NdFeBMage2, cubeless witch. (HOPEFULLY WITCHES GET RESETS TOO)

18. Default

Um, no. I never take my characters out of the guild.

19. Default

I wasn't directing it at you, but the entire guild in general. I didn't mean for the confusion because of playing it off your quote.