1. Default [1.2.305] 7th anniversary, new maple weapons

Patch Notes

Character

Item

Mob

NPC

NXWatch

Quest
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-07-09 at 09:06 PM.

2. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Can't wait to see how the new weapons look and if the level 77 staff can change the outcome between Luckless and Low Luck for Bishops :x

3. Default

Baw. I was hoping for a bigger gap in Maple weapon levels. 86 or so would have been better.

4. Default

At least they finally made the BWs the same speed as the other maple weapons >_> no longer will I have the absolute slowest weapon of all.

edit: spoke too soon, only the 1h BW is the same speed as the other 1hs >_>
    Last edited by Stereo; 2010-04-20 at 11:55 AM.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Woooooo. This day gets better and better.

Heres hoping for skill data.

6. Default

Glad they new maple weapons are still of a relatively low level. Last thing we need are 100+ statless equips (I know, elewands :()

7. Default

Fiel what is the size of the Update?

Is wonder if this is finally The Big UPdate, its only a month late...

8. Default

Yah, im hoping for data on the new job or that area showing in the pictures on Asiasoft's FB...

9. Default

It's only 10-11MB. I'm posting stuff now.

10. Default

Exactly what I was thinking. Nothing new to the game of Maplestory, just new items and new scrolls. There is absolutely nothing that is aw' inspiring new to the gameplay or content. Nexon won't do anything with Maplestory except keep on adding items, scrolls, and cash crap.

EDIT: And classes, don't forget classes to help bring the over-saturation of classes and class imbalance in this game to an even greater level.

11. Default

What else would they get in patch beside Classes, equips and scrolls? What more are you asking for? 8x the normal EXP or something?

If this isn't a GOOD patch I would hate to see what good is in you're mind...A boss that gives you 30 billion EXP or something?

12. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

He's hoping for something original.

13. Default

Yeah it's not like monsters and new areas are something interesting that we haven't had added in months.

14. Default

You complain about complaining, but then you complain yourself in the general section. I can provide plenty of examples of you complaining. I'm warning you to stop your hypocrisy before I start marking you for trolling.

15. Default

Yup, no one cares about content.
    What?! I'm not complaining that was a serious question!

I complain about people complaining that every single patch is trash because it's not game changing and the hole "Nexon make you pay for Magic Guard not F2P anymore!!!1!!1".

And yeah, I admit I complained about the Customer Service anyone with a brain knows that it's a joke. But as for trolling and hypocrisy, I'm far from that.
    Last edited by Coogi; 2010-04-20 at 12:34 PM.

16. Default

Here's our chance for a legit blue maple dana 2006!

17. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Hm, the patch notes say the 'item rating and strengthening' system is unavailable. I guess they gotta tweak it for the new Maple weapons.

美7 한손무기 마력 주문서 20%
    한손무기에 마력 향상 옵션 추가.\n성공확률:20%, 마법 공격력+7\n#c실패 시, 아이템이 파괴된다.
    Magic Attack: +7
    Cursed rate: 100%

美7 한손무기 공격력 주문서 20%
    한손무기에 공격력 향상 옵션 추가.\n성공률:20%, 물리 공격력+7\n#c실패 시, 아이템이 파괴된다.
    Weapon Attack: +7
    Cursed rate: 100%

Huh? At least it looks like they can only be used on the new Maple weapons.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Well hey if the weapons and scrolls are cheap enough it shouldn't be hard to land a 20% on some.

Also, i'm glad they're tweaking the item rating system. Good things must come in time, i guess.

19. Default

As stated previously, the general community doesn't want more power, they want places to exert the current power we have. We want new maps, new monsters, so were not at skele/ob4 for 85 levels, the top 35 being like doing 1-140 all over again.

They have added 3 new classes, with barely a 6 month difference for each, duel blade shortly on its way this summer. As for scrolls, we already have recieved Pink scroll/scroll for accessory and vega scrolls. In terms of map content? Lolneopomegranatety?